SCREW in THE TYRE !!!!! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCREW in THE TYRE !!!!! lol

While driving back home from work today, i had the onboard alarm indicating a tyre puncture, to no surprise, found a screw in my front passenger side tyre !

I repaired it at a nearby tyre shop, should i be safe with this (they're non RFT i guess, thats what the tyre shop said) ? car is running less then 20k kms on the tyres (tracked once at autodrome, and HPDS couple of times) !

or should i really change the front set (specially if am considering to track my car?)? I reckon if i should change only the front, i should opt for the same manufacturer i guess, right ? (michellin ps2)

what do you think guys ?
    Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
    Majeed Photography

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

If ur tracking her then I would say play it safe and change tires. Pirelli is the way to go

Comment

You should be fine....How did they fix the puncture? Rubber filling? Foam?

Comment

Rubber filling, u think I will be fine on the track without changing the tyre ?
        Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
        Majeed Photography

Comment

Yes...But I'd hate driving in the pits with anything less than perfect in the car

Comment

Working...
          X