• Show
Clear All

• eoudeh
    replied
    cool.....

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    Good to see other International Boards keeping an eye on our threads, take a look ;)

M5Board
    Last edited by SSense; 03-02-2010, 11:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

That's what we are here for.

Leave a comment:

• hamoodi_7
    replied
    I see.... Valuable lesson learned today! Thanks Ayham! :D

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    Not essentially, but preferably you should get all 4 corners of the same specific tire. Within a certain manufacturer tires would differ in terms of lateral grip, high speed stability, sidewall construction, tire spring rate, tire effective patch, etc...

Leave a comment:

• hamoodi_7
    replied
    I'm a tyres noob. And I never expected for tyres to have such detailed specs of wet and dry classifications!! Always good to know from the masters! :bow: Hmmm... I just remembered that my two Pirelli P-zeros are on the front tyres of my car!!! Is that wrong?? :omg2:

Leave a comment:

• SSense
    replied
    Originally posted by Ayham View Post
    ^^ Regardless of your car tire sizes, look at the chart very well. The PS3 is clearly designed for wet countries. No good to us here..
    You're right at this, i already know a member who tried PS3s and is not happy atall about the grip, PS2s are what suit here, PS3s shouldnt even be sold in GCC countries..

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Pirelli P Zero if you have the budget for one the most hardcore street tires on the market. Yields good mileage too.

I personally run the Pirelli Corsa semi slicks on the M3, and my next set is another set of them.

Leave a comment:

• Khanrocks
    replied
    I agree with Ayham ... I got these for my car but after Kalba road trip i am very much disappointed in them, I was struggling hard for road grip in corners.

When i got the car i had Pirelli and the road grip was immense but since they were old they had to be replaced.

I guess i have to change them back to Pirelli ... Any recommendations what should i go for ?

Leave a comment:

• Khanrocks
    replied
    I agree with Ayham ... I got these for my car too, but after the trip to Kalba i am very much dissapointed in them .. I was struggling hard for Road grip at high speed ... Before i have Pirelli, when i got the car and the road grip was imense but needed to be replaced.

I assume i have change the tyres to Pirelli.

Any recommendations ?

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    PS2 is a street tire, PS Cup is a semi slick...

Leave a comment:

• w7dawe335i
    replied
    ahaa thanks ayham

so we are wait for the gulf space looool

what is the best Michelin tires ps2 or ps cup ??

Leave a comment:

• Ayham
    replied
    ^^ Regardless of your car tire sizes, look at the chart very well. The PS3 is clearly designed for wet countries. No good to us here..

Leave a comment:

• w7dawe335i
    replied
    good news

but its looks bad

and my car size is not there :hmm:

265/30/19 or 255 / 30/19

Leave a comment:

• mahmoud_bedewi
    replied
    Originally posted by Ayham View Post
    I can hardly remember when that was!