Tyre & Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyre & Rims

hi guys, new here to this forum.live in dubai and i just bought a 2nd hand 07' e92 330ci..they are on run flats but 1 of the front tyre has got a bump on it( a part of the tyre is swollen) i'm thinking of changing all fours to the normal tubeless .any recommendations?
    1. would it affect the on board tyre pressure sys?
    2. is the ride gonna be smoother cos the ride now is quite hard ?

the rims are quite scratched on the front 2 tyres.think previous owner must have scrapped the curb.is there a place to re-condition them?

the tyre specs are 225/40/r18 bridgestone potenza .anyone wants the lot when i change them soon? make me an offer and its yrs..
    thanks in advance for yr advices
    k.w.
    montego blue e92 without usb :wtf

hi :hi: and :welcome2: to our forums ;)

in terms of ride comfort & performance it's better to switch to non-RFTs but in terms of safety & less issues RFTs are obviously the way to go..

if you're thinking of non-RFTs check with our sponsor Pirelli, but check your rear tyre sizes as well since the 224/40 are probably the fronts :)

to fix the curb rash contact our sponsor Falcon's Garage & they can do it :D

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

:welcome2: Aboard

Comment

:welcome2: aboard
        sigpic
        Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Comment

thanks guys...will change the tyres as soon as the weather clears up a bit.for now the missus is driving the car. glad that there's a forum here to air out any doubts about the car...kudos keep up the good work!! if you guys have any get together ..feel free to include me!!take care

Comment

welcome to the crew mate

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

gents, called falcons garage (04-2851669)just now.just to re-confirm, is it the one behind emirates hq near the airport? need some paint job and rims done. has any of you guys tried sara autocare behind times square.they are quoting me dhs1800 for whole bonet and bumper repaint and interior detailing.no idea if its cheap or expensive.cheers.

Comment

yes its the one .. go for it :) ..
                Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                eMail:
                Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

ok thanks...will organise it then with them...

Comment

I need some help as well...I've got Throwing Stars 17" Rims which I wanna sell off and install 18 or 19" Alpina Dynamix Rims...anyone know where I can get em??? Don't mind paying a little more but absolutely no knock offs as my cars heavy and need em originals!!!
                    Would appreciate all the help I can get

Comment

Originally posted by adz850 View Post
                      I need some help as well...I've got Throwing Stars 17" Rims which I wanna sell off and install 18 or 19" Alpina Dynamix Rims...anyone know where I can get em??? Don't mind paying a little more but absolutely no knock offs as my cars heavy and need em originals!!!
                      Would appreciate all the help I can get
                      Sharjaj scrapyards and tire shops would be the right place to search, im sure its not impossible to get the Alpina rims there, you just need to hunt :)

Comment

Working...
                      X