Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need 330ci ONE Alloy!

Dear Mates,

Front left alloy size 18 of my 330ci has damage (bend from inside) and when driving over 120 km/hour, the whole left side of my car vibrates.

I took it to super carz today and they told me I have to replace the alloy.

Please if you have singe alloy let me know, I need to buy ASAP (This week).

One guy has tires shop told me that he can repair it by 250 AED, do you advise me? or dangerous to drive with repaired alloy?

The photo for the alloy attached.

Thanks guys.
    Attached Files

How did you damage it? Sometimes it can be fixed.

Get in touch with member "xplod55" for directions to the shop he found your rims at. Click the link for pictures: http://bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3398

Comment

i traded in my same set of rims in sharjah back in 2004, you might still find them there :rofl:

but seriously those rims are all over sharjah i'm sure you can pick one up with no probs :)

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
        How did you damage it? Sometimes it can be fixed.

Get in touch with member "xplod55" for directions to the shop he found your rims at. Click the link for pictures: http://bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3398
        Actually there was small bend since I bought it and increased!

Thanks for the link I will coordintate with xplod55.
        Last edited by Bisho; 27-10-2009, 10:25 AM.

Comment

I hope someone can send me one from Sharjah as I am dead busy + can't drive my car with this situation.

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Relax... No one will sell u just one rim. U have to buy a whole set. I will repaire it if I were u

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
              Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Relax... No one will sell u just one rim. U have to buy a whole set. I will repaire it if I were u
              You know to buy full set (same look) just because I need one RIM is wasting money!!

Ok, I will repair it and save headache of searching. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X