Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your opinions on Nitto Invo tires

Hi All,

Can I get your opinions regarding Nitto Invos, especially who has used before or using currently.

Quiteness
    Performance
    Handling
    etc.
    sigpic
    Current
    2005 Ford Explorer
    History
    2006 Dodge Durango 5.7
    2001 323ci (Manual) :bmw3:
    2002 Ford Escape 3.0
    2000 Peugeot 306 1.6
    1983 E30 3.18ci (My first love):bmwfan:

Crappy tires in short. I know they don't handle whatsoever as they have what is probably the softest side wall of any tire on today's streets.....

Comment

i was reading some reviews on the net and some people like them others hate these tires so i really don't know.

Comment

My feedback is from people who have used them locally on the streets and the track...

Comment

i heard they're soft & quiet, but not the best for handling :nono:

the tread pattern looks hot though :drool:
          Last edited by Haissam; 29-05-2008, 09:20 PM. Reason: typo

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Go for the corsa's I tried a bit of stunts and the tire is superb, cant wait to test them on the track on the 19th :drool:
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I tried them on MY chrysler-srt and traction wise they more than perfect i realy do recomend them they are quite and comfty. When my next change is on the M3 ill be getting them for sure
              Do one thing everyday that scares you

Comment

u want my advice? i have known some guys used them before, , i swear the guy have a super charged lumina ss and u would think he have a 4 wheel drive car at launch, i dont know about handling, but cars with good traction, are good in corning

sorry if i missed somethin

Comment

Thanks all for your comments
                  sigpic
                  Current
                  2005 Ford Explorer
                  History
                  2006 Dodge Durango 5.7
                  2001 323ci (Manual) :bmw3:
                  2002 Ford Escape 3.0
                  2000 Peugeot 306 1.6
                  1983 E30 3.18ci (My first love):bmwfan:

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_M5 View Post
                    u want my advice? i have known some guys used them before, , i swear the guy have a super charged lumina ss and u would think he have a 4 wheel drive car at launch, i dont know about handling, but cars with good traction, are good in corning
                    sorry if i missed somethin
                    I beg to differ...

Comment

i have them on my z. and they are confy and soft and no noise..

handeling wise i think they are not bad.. but cant say they are the best. there is better tires in the market.

the thread is hot :) i agree. ( got many complements about it :)

i have them for like 10 months now. but i think they are due to change. ( the rear )

the fron still sooo solid and nice.
                      :evil: Z powered with APS ST :evil:

sigpic

Comment

after tracking my car, I would suggest the Corsa's again!

Once you manage to heat them properly and drive them properly with the right pressures, its magic!
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                          after tracking my car, I would suggest the Corsa's again!

Once you manage to heat them properly and drive them properly with the right pressures, its magic!
                          agree with nabil

but i need to add one comment:

" you cannot compare 750Dhs tire with 1800 dhs tire :) and i have a strong belive about the qoute ::: YOUHAVE TO PAY TO PLAY ::: AND ::: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR ::: "
                          :evil: Z powered with APS ST :evil:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NightCrawleR_Z View Post
                            agree with nabil

but i need to add one comment:

" you cannot compare 750Dhs tire with 1800 dhs tire :) and i have a strong belive about the qoute ::: YOUHAVE TO PAY TO PLAY ::: AND ::: YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR ::: "
                            POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL
                            PIRELLI Power Is Nothing Without Control

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pirelli View Post
                              POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL
                              I use this in my presentations talking about contact centre strategies :rofl:
                              Meskovic

Comment

Working...
                              X