No announcement yet.

M3 with Replica M6 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I found the classified, but they are 18s and not even sure of the offset, either way I PM him and once he replies maybe I can go meet him and hopefully they will be off the car to try on...

Comment

The million inch size, suspension drop and CSL front end are what gives the agressive look.
      The only part I ever liked about M6 rims was the fact they show the brake caliper and rotor very clearly.
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

IMO they only look good on the M6 an that's it

Comment

^ +1
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

lol you guys are like nazis, try it out before you comment, I refuse to say anything before seeing things with my own eyes...

Comment

Samer, this was your question, "check this car for sale that I found, love the way these replica M6 wheels look on the M3, what do you guys think?" Since none of us has tried the M6 rims before, we did as you asked, give you our opinions :)

Comment

lol alright alright, you got me there, my bad haha...

Comment

samer. i have an e46 328 in my garage getting some work done on it, come see it with m6 rims on and tell me what you think. the second car that i've seen was a silver m3 with these rims. yes they look good on paper, but in real life they look off. they only look good on M6

Comment

by the way where is your shop? I need to drop by sometime and check it out...

Comment

behind the new emirates headquarters on the airport road.

Comment

Great, I'll drop by sometime when I'm in the neighborhood...

Comment

here's M6 rims on my twin Z4M.. people on Z4 forums have mixed opinions :)

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Damn they look amazing, as I said, with the right offset its doable, and I'm sure it would look nice....

Comment

I must say...it does look good on the Z4M :)
                              Current
                              E92 M3 - Mineral White
                              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                              E36 318is
                              E39 540i ///M sport
                              VW CC
                              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Samer .... I just believe that M6 rims are meant to be on an M6.. As for me, I think I would turn the web upside down looking for rims. Plenty of sources world wide have different types, colors, and sizes of rims. Take a breath and search for something unique ! Give your car a different style than any other car.

After all it's just me !

Good luck
                                Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                                Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                                Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                                Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                                1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                                Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                                eMail:
                                Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Working...
                                X