No announcement yet.

Alloy Wheel Refurbishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ayham did mention some years ago which means costs were way different back then ;)
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

How about a plain Sparkling Silver respray ? How much would that run for ?
      All 4 17"ers ?
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Finally in Mussafah

Guys just before couple of days i got my rim refub. well actually not totally refub. but there was some bends and i found some1 by accident in mussafah who's doin' it u can say for free 2 rims for just 250 AED his name is Akram and his mob. no. 0505110802

Comment

took mine to Luxury Auto Service, by the pepsi place/GMC off SZR.

250dhs per rim.

awesome results!

Comment

Thats a beautiful job for the price you paid

Comment

looks clean indeed...
              sigpic

Comment

clean great job

are the old rims for sale ? :)

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by salty View Post
                  clean great job

Yes they are, click on the link below to see the FS thread:

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4883

Comment

Originally posted by salty View Post
                    clean great job

yes, please buy them.

my brother is storing him at his villa, and he isn't very happy.

:(

Comment

good jop sleepy, its look way better than the old black one to be honest :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

hey... definitely nice job...

i wil be getting my car back with the repaired rims today.. I spoke to the guy and he said allz been fixed... so keeping my fingers crossed... lets see

Comment

Originally posted by sleepy740 View Post
                          took mine to Luxury Auto Service, by the pepsi place/GMC off SZR.

250dhs per rim.

awesome results!

perfection!!!!!

Comment

Hey Guys,

just wanted to let you know that i went to Al Belghani to get my rims re-finished. I can only recommend these guys. They did my 20" BMW rims for AED 350.00 for all 4 rims :bmwfan: It is worth the troublesome drive and they get the work done within 3 days.

Thanks everybody for the recommendations

Smiler51

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                            It's located opposite to Al Habtoor showroom in Shj Industrial Area, the name is Al Bulghani. It's not a fancy place at all, but their work is professional.

I don't know honestly how much it'd take them to finish it. Couple of days maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                              Now, there's this one magical place in Shj Industrial Area that I could not believe how good their work was when I stumbled upon it some years ago. At the time, they charged AED100 per rim....
                              ya they r proff and there is other 1 in Shj near royal pipes b4 the emirates gas station the shop name is Hemalia
                              sigpic
                              Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Working...
                              X