Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Intake system & Computer chip

Salam dears,

I am looking for the K&N Typhoon kit as Ayham suggested to me, in addition to it a computer chip for my z4 3.0 E85 SMG. looking for good performance + more HPs.

any advice dears ?
    where to get it ?
    when i can get it ?
    and How much it may cost approximately ?

waiting for your help

wishing you a lovely day

Best Wishes
    Osama z4

the typhoon kit is no longer in production... i cant even find it on the k&N website itself.

AFE is now the dominant intake solution in the market from what my search results are

Comment

I'm with Sal from Evolve. Your requests is among the many we're studying. Haven't forgotten about your quest. Stay tuned!

Comment

Thanks Bruno & Ayham,

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
        I'm with Sal from Evolve. Your requests is among the many we're studying. Haven't forgotten about your quest. Stay tuned!
        Thanks dears,

but Ayham, it took more than 6 months and I ve been looking forward to recieve anything so I can make a step for my car.

I am really looking for a tune, so if you have any suggestions i will be more than glade to hear from you.

many thanks

Comment

It took that long to seal the deal, the guys have many businesses approaching them for dealership. Das secured it, just today. This is the only tune that I tried annnd actually worked. So they are what I strongly recommend.

Comment

How?

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
            It took that long to seal the deal, the guys have many businesses approaching them for dealership. Das secured it, just today. This is the only tune that I tried annnd actually worked. So they are what I strongly recommend.

alright :allhappy:

so how I can contact them?

just to remind you brother that I am from Oman, and I need to clearify every thing so I come for grant.

thanking your cooperation

Comment

search for shark injector tuning tool. I think it will work with ur car.its the easyest way to tune ur dme without effort. And u can get back to the orginal map anytime.

Originally posted by z4 osama View Post
              alright :allhappy
              so how I can contact them?
              [B][
              just to remind you brother that I am from Oman, and I need to clearify every thing so I come for grant.

thanking your cooperation

Comment

I see it's a common setup amongst straigh 6 bimmers? Are we talking about an open AFe system with cone filters?

I had those on my E60 and they were a disaster!

Comment

They are

Comment

so no subtitution ??

Comment

Working...
                    X