Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods for 135i

Hello Guys,
    i drive a BMW 135i Sauber F1 Team Edition.
    coming stock with 365 hp. i was not satisfied with that.:bmwflag:
    little ECU upgrade was done + downpipe and catless removal.
    now it reached 420+ hp. it burns out when racing less than 60 km/h
    real monester. BUT
    well, honestly. when you start you can not stop. still not very happy.
    any advise on a turbo upgrade kit? and a good place to do it?
    NOS system? nitto back tyres? or any brand not to burn out, any advise on air filter.?
    any body you know reached that hp already??

thanx in advance bros.

can u shed more light about this Sauber F1 edition plz

Comment

welcome 2 the club

my brother used the nitto invo in his E46 V8 and it was ok... and i think there is bridgestone potenza...

so pics please.. i like the 135i
      this is what i found in google.com.... is it same??
      Attached Files
      Last edited by mahsiri925; 08-12-2010, 11:55 AM.
      sigpic
      Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Glad to have the 1 out of 6 135i Sauber Edition owners from UAE with us..

Keep tuned, someone should be able to shed some light on the topic of turbos and upgrades.. I hope there's enough space to put in bigger turbos in the N54 engines, as I know the space is limited..

Comment

welcome to the club man, dont worry the guys here ll help you .... and since the mods is bugging ....... then ll not stop :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by mahsiri925 View Post
            welcome 2 the club

my brother used the nitto invo in his E46 V8 and it was ok... and i think there is bridgestone potenza...

thanx for the welcoming bro.
            yes, this is the car.

give me some time and i will load my car's photos with the nice AD plate numbers

regards
            Last edited by KHALIFA; 08-12-2010, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
              Glad to have the 1 out of 6 135i Sauber Edition owners from UAE with us..

Keep tuned, someone should be able to shed some light on the topic of turbos and upgrades.. I hope there's enough space to put in bigger turbos in the N54 engines, as I know the space is limited..
              beause what i heared that many 335 were turbo upgraded in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
              i heared that one guy in Dubai got the car to 500 + hp
              thats too nice for this body.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by KHALIFA View Post
                beause what i heared that many 335 were turbo upgraded in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
                i heared that one guy in Dubai got the car to 500 + hp
                thats too nice for this body.

regards
                Vivid Racing makes turbos for 135i/335i producing 500+ hp, mind you, they dont make bigger turbos, all they do is work on your stock turbos or send you new upgraded oem turbos..

Comment

Originally posted by Ramzi View Post
                  can u shed more light about this Sauber F1 edition plz
                  Originally posted by mahsiri925 View Post
                  welcome 2 the club

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                  Vivid Racing makes turbos for 135i/335i producing 500+ hp, mind you, they dont make bigger turbos, all they do is work on your stock turbos or send you new upgraded oem turbos..
                  true, they usually upgrade the stock turbos.
                  but, vivd racing had a Dyno test with race fuel - as far as i recall - 540hp.
                  also, the turbos on this car are originally mtsubishi turbos. so i am stll looking for another set of turbos, shouldn't be BIGGER. most important MORE EFFICENT
                  thanx for the infos..
                  rgards

Comment

135i with 540hp thats whatsup :D
                    keep us updated :)
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

sell it and buy a supra :P

methanol is the way to go... that's what i heard.

http://www.coolingmist.com/detailmain.aspx?pid=VC2FSBMW

Comment

Ive seen a couple of supras Injected with methanol and seriously those cars can fly, i dono about bmws but would love to know the results!
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Hello Khalifa ,

First let me congartz you in having this nice Bimmer (mashallah)

Until now there is no such huge upgrade kit for the N54 engines , the market is happy with the few
                          Upgrades been published with Bigger cooler ,downpipes , tune ,exhaust upgrade ...etc
                          and everyone is happy reaching 400+hp out of those set up .
                          And believe me even if you tried squeezing it up to the max the internal of the N54 will still not handel the power . with the set up u got there is few upgrades I will suggest you to go with which will give you nice and noticeable changes

But if you are still wanna go crazy upgrade , the only option now is custom build

There is a project going on in a country next to us :D
                          700+hp target with fully rebuild engine and custom turbo setup and custom tune , half of the parts I already ordered to him now and we will move very soon on starting the rebuild
                          Last edited by MR.E36I; 09-12-2010, 06:39 AM.

Comment

interesting info Ebrahim
                            IMO go to max. upgrade available with stock engine :) and GL

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

METH!

Comment

Working...
                              X