Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin for authorized Hartge dealer/distributer

Hi everyone,

I am looking for the offical dealer of Hartage in the UAE and psecifically in Dubai.. I found that they have a program for my E89 (engine, kit, suspension, etc.) I want to increase the car perfomance using their ECU chip tunining.

Another this is, will this affect the warranty of my car? cause I have 3-years warranty and I dont really want to lose this for the time being.

Many thanks in advance

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9500/5.0.0.841 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/124)

Dude. I don't know if Hartge have an authorised dealer in Dubai. However anything you would do outside the agency shall void your warranty. I believe they agencies here run the ACS programe. If you get it done at the agency you may keep your warranty.

You might also want to try Hamman. They have a showroom right after the AGMC showrooms.
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

I got my X5 with all the hartge mods from bin dhaher (chip, headers, exhaust and a couple of interior items) 6 years ago they were the official dealers back in the day. I heard things changed now. I think u will void your warranty if u do an ecu mod.

Comment

Thats a shame... but I guess I will stop by the agency and check out their ACS program... thanx all

Comment

Don't forget to ask the price, including labour charges.
          sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

They will surprise u hasan. They offer an ACS exhaust for the latest X5 with 7k only. Including installation and you get to keep your warranty. They are pushing ACS products and offering free installation with keeping the warranty.

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9500/5.0.0.841 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/124)

Damn. Still don't like ACS. :lol:
              sigpic

Comment

+1

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

I havent been to the garage yet, but will update you guys in this thread for whatever is offered by AGMC regarding ASC, and Hartge if it was available.

Comment

Working...
                  X