X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys i need help plz

Hi every body
    I need a help from you guys
    Which the best for my car the exhaust or the catless downpipe ?

And the filter is it good to install because our weather is hot and the air come to the engine hot

The important thing the tuning I hear the JB3 is a good tuning any other advice can help me.
    Last edited by M_Powerholic; 26-03-2010, 01:05 AM. Reason: Font size

First advice is to make the text smaller man.... ! this is huge !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

+1 Moe :)

Btw didnt u ask the same question in another thread bro???
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reak6ion View Post

Btw didnt u ask the same question in another thread bro???
        BTW didnt you tell him to open another thread cuz he was going offtopic in an introduction thread :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          BTW didnt you tell him to open another thread cuz he was going offtopic in an introduction thread :)
          if u go back to wat i wrote u'll c that i told him to go on forum and look for threads talkin about that subject never told him to open a new one ;)
          sigpic

Comment

Alright 335i owners, help the guy out by giving your review about the hidden tune you have in your cars..

Comment

i thought u would say thread closed :)
              sigpic

Comment

Font size is small now ...
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Personally my exhaust is stock but as far as i know guys over here went catback on 335s
                  Air filter i went for drop in K&N as on a personal point of view open air filters catch dust easily and heat for the engine as well but again some fellas hav that on their rides
                  Last but not least the tune,Moe after advising u to use a smaller font can tell u more about JB ;) I went for viezu and told u the outcome ;)
                  Hope i helped u a bit :)
                  sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Rules of thumb:

1) Filter panels in the UAE = asking for trouble. Use them in winter time only.

2) Straight pipes on turbo engines = must have. Quicker engine/RPM from mid-to-high end RPM range.

3) Whatever you change = must tune. Check the Viezu Technologies thread to avail their offers.

4) There are other things to be done, but these will keep you happy for a while...
                    Last edited by Ayham; 26-03-2010, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X