NEED A NEW PAINTING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSense View Post
    We have one of the best ECU tuners in our Club..

Check this thread:

http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/show...ighlight=Viezu

Its worth it !
    I got the number was about to give him a call ssense ;) I'm thinkin bout stg 2
    Ill keep u guys posted!
    Thnx for the advice all o you!
    sigpic

Comment

But let me remind you incase you have warranty from the dealer, if you get a remap your warranty might get void.. So keep that mind in bro..

Comment

And wat if I get it back to stock mappin before every service will they notice it?coz I still hav like 3y of warranty wouldn't like to get that wasted if there is a chance they spot it
        sigpic

Comment

I would recommend for a paint job :) But, if you're thinking of modifications, it will be wiser to have all the exterior in place first.

Project DVS
          Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
          CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

worry about the warranty and then do whatever... aparently pretty much EVERYTHING voids the warranty! friggin thieves!!!
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
              worry about the warranty and then do whatever... aparently pretty much EVERYTHING voids the warranty! friggin thieves!!!
              Indeed...I was on the phone with Mr Suhaib 2mins ago and asking about that particular point the answer i had is that the fellas at agmc wouldnt even notice the change in remap.He told me 100% warranty and 100% no chance for them to notice...I hope his sure about wat he's sayin>
              anyhow i'll be meetin him on saturday for a chat before touchin the ride
              illl keep u posted.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P3RPL3XITY View Post
                I would recommend for a paint job :) But, if you're thinking of modifications, it will be wiser to have all the exterior in place first.
                I agree.It is indeed wiser to get all the body parts in place before the paint but seein ur ride dude id like to paint mine right away!!!
                beautiful.
                sigpic

Comment

Mr. Reak6ion, I'd say save on the paint now, and get some nice wheels - But mind you, Do get a drop with them wheels, its just disgusting when people get lovely 20"s or 19"s without a drop! Makes the car look shady'er than before.

Just my opinion mate - the $$$ is yours :)

Cheers
                  H
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                    Mr. Reak6ion, I'd say save on the paint now, and get some nice wheels - But mind you, Do get a drop with them wheels, its just disgusting when people get lovely 20"s or 19"s without a drop! Makes the car look shady'er than before.

Just my opinion mate - the $$$ is yours :)

Cheers
                    H
                    Thnx for the advice hiten!
                    Ill keep u posted ;)
                    sigpic

Comment

Anytime sir :)
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

Working...
                      X