Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm...

sounds delicious

looking forward to see your car next time ;)

Comment

Tarifi is insane man :D good people TAM are trust me... if they give u a hard time let me know ;)
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

+1

i saw a Ultimate Aero at TAM Garage yesterday

ya3ni they are people u can trust ;)

Tarifi on the other hand is a gr8 man, personally and technically!

Comment

you will be having my final later today,

Thanks

Comment

:thanks2:
            Originally posted by MR.E36I View Post
            you will be having my final later today,

Thanks

Comment

KW coilovers V2.
              I have V3's and they are a bit too much for daily driving.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
              Schrick cams
              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
              KW Coilovers V3
              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                KW coilovers V2.
                I have V3's and they are a bit too much for daily driving.
                kw V2 are very good but i think the price is so high very near to bilstein PSS9s around 8k dhs.

i just placed an order on a set of 4 Koni yellow sport adj shocks. i read very good feedback on m5board about them in terms of price and quality.

now im looking for 4 sets of springs.

Comment

eyad we can go together and check how much they will take for installation of our suspension kit. mine will arrive around 3weeks from now thu. Sorry guys about the Dinan thread, bruno explained for me some rules in our club. my aim was just to let the other members benefit from what i got.

Comment

Originally posted by M5drift View Post
                    eyad we can go together and check how much they will take for installation of our suspension kit. mine will arrive around 3weeks from now thu. Sorry guys about the Dinan thread, bruno explained for me some rules in our club. my aim was just to let the other members benefit from what i got.
                    Good luck for you and Eyad (bro your order is in the way)

waiting for Dinan and others aprove to add them on my dealers list
                    (Stay Tuned for better discount ) :hay::hay::hay:

Comment

deal....my order from bimmer (MR.E36I) will arrive hope end of this week, i ll call u as soon as its reached and u r most welcome to come with me even if ur order not reached yet :)
                      PM ur # ya basha

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                        deal....my order from bimmer (MR.E36I) will arrive hope end of this week, i ll call u as soon as its reached and u r most welcome to come with me even if ur order not reached yet :)
                        PM ur # ya basha
                        thats my number 0503142924. take care bro

Comment

kw V2 are very good but i think the price is so high very near to bilstein PSS9s around 8k dhs.
                          http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sal...rs-e39-m5.html
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
                          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                          Schrick cams
                          KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

lol Qassem did u check what ur link and the date bro ? 4 yrs ago they were 4 sale loool
                            anyways i already ordered DINAN complete kit with strut bars.

Comment

Dinan is expensive. I want the strut bars :)
                              which kit did you get? And how ar you shipping them? and for how much?

Mods
                              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                              Schrick cams
                              KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                                Dinan is expensive. I want the strut bars :)
                                which kit did you get? And how ar you shipping them? and for how much?
                                oh i got very good offer with DINAN ;) i posted a thread about that but it seeems its not allowed to post prices and discounts in public, my thread was deleted. so will pm u all details bro ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X