Air Induction kit... ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Induction kit... ??

I wanted to ask if air induction kit (air filter and pipe) do good in bmws with regards to SOUND and POWER..

as in some cars it have negative effect
    M 'nM=my initials, charges with :///M:power, even not driving one..
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
    e36 328i vert, e46 323 ci
    Older rides: colt '95, punto '03, astra coupe '00

bmc filter

Comment

My opinion is that in this country a cone air filter does more bad than good, cause you are allowing more "Hot" air, Dust and humidity to your engine! its a different stroy in winter but in summer I would say :nono:

But

an inbox Aftermarket air filter would be good.

again, this is my opinion :)
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

does this inbox air filter,, affect the sound Or only performance..??
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________

Comment

Originally posted by xplod55 View Post
          does this inbox air filter,, affect the sound Or only performance..??
          ohhhhhhh ho ho ho!! Does it now?!!!!

Youtube M3 airbox and come back here and tell us what you think!!!!

P.S: They're mainly for noise and throttle response, no real dyno numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
            P.S: They're mainly for noise and throttle response, no real dyno numbers.
            +1
            but it is sometimes kind of sweet noise
            I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

this is incase of changing the whole air box...
              But I think Nabil, just changing the filter with another sport filter inside the original air box... SO would this give the sweet noise...??

Comment

Working...
              X