Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Survey- Interest in supercharging / chipping your BMW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Survey- Interest in supercharging / chipping your BMW?

This is a survey to see who on this forum would be interested in supercharging their BMW or (in the case of the 335i, 135i, other car w/ turbo, etc.) chipping their car. List what car you have and your interest! Thanks!

dear sir, may u please introduce urself to the club, tell us more about u and where r u living, if possible post some pics of ur ride too in the new members introduction area.

btw, there is some members intrested in this ;)

Comment

My name is Bucky Slomski. I live in the US! I'll post some pics of my car, but I work for Scottsdale Motorsports LLC in the US ( Don't worry, I've been talking with Bruno and Ayham ) and was wondering how many of you guys might be interested in such a thing!

I have to say, as a fellow Bimmer Fanatic, your cars by FAR are the most tastefully modified and gorgeous examples of a modified BMW I've seen. The tastes are so wide-spread, but are all just amazing examples of refined taste and style.

Attached are pictures of my baby! 1997 740iL with about 80 thousand miles on her. Tan interior.

MODS: Tint, 20" Privat Netz rims, KW Variant 3 coilover suspension, Strong Strut Brace, Lip spoiler, Umnitza tail lights, 6000k HIDs and Angel Eyes, and last but not least, a BMW sun shade for the hot Arizona sun. I'm sure you guys can relate ;) Tell me what you think!

Sooo I take back what I said about the "most tastefully modified and gorgeous examples of a modified BMW I've seen." I just saw the "Fashion Police" thread :/ . Let me rephrase... the cars ON THIS FORUM are the most tastefully modified and gorgeous examples of modified BMW's I've seen. :D
      Attached Files
      Last edited by rslomski08; 27-05-2009, 08:28 AM. Reason: Fashion Police Thread! Yikes!

Comment

welcome to our forums :hi:

thanks for the compliments :) and sweet 7er

i'm sure the guys will pop in with interest in FI & chipping ;)

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

welcome to the club bro

Comment

I know for a fact there's a growing chipping scene in the UAE for the N54 (335i and defo the 135 once the sales pick up).....Older BMWs have started invistegating the possibilities of supercharging too. I'd say once the crunch has eased down then we'll start seeing some threads on these here forums pertaining to an FI build.

My $0.2...

Comment

please gents keep this thread for the new member, there is another thread with the same subject in the NA Tuning & Performance section

Comment

Ayham- I sent you an email regarding Scottsdale Motorsports LLC to the UAE gmail account I believe? Thank you for your input though!

Akanso- Thanks! Love your M3. Sharp! ;) What do you guys have goin on over there in terms of BMW meets and shows and races etc?

I know here in the US we've got races and drifting, etc. all that good stuff, however I've seen some CRAZY videos on youtube showing long stretches of road closed off and mad drifting and driving!!! Is this a common thing to see?

Comment

Originally posted by rslomski08 View Post
                  Ayham- I sent you an email regarding Scottsdale Motorsports LLC to the UAE gmail account I believe? Thank you for your input though!

Akanso- Thanks! Love your M3. Sharp! ;) What do you guys have goin on over there in terms of BMW meets and shows and races etc?

I know here in the US we've got races and drifting, etc. all that good stuff, however I've seen some CRAZY videos on youtube showing long stretches of road closed off and mad drifting and driving!!! Is this a common thing to see?
                  We have our track season and the usual Club gatherings, drives etc.. We also have a school where a a member can use the Club car or his own car to learn using the track one on one with an instructor.
                  Regarding the crazy drifting/driving, our Club doesnt supports those maniac stunts, we believe in showing the skills on track and not on the streets :)

Comment

Welcome Slomski... glad to have you on board!

great to have an enthu all the way from US on our forum :)

awesome ride, i can speak on behalf of the others in the forum when i say we love the e38 7 series!! its a great looking car!
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Agreed. :D Well hopefully I'll be able to get in touch with Ayham soon enough to start gettin you guys some deals on modifying your beauties! If everything works out, I'm sure you guys will be preeetty excited at what we have to offer.

How many tracks do you guys have over there, and are any of you close to the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi? That thing looks AMAZING! (I love F1 btw.. almost as much as I love my bimmers :1stcup: )

Comment

I received the email....I'm sorry for not replying to the last one yet, but I will get to it. :)

Comment

you've been saying that for a while now :rofl:

welcome Bucky

Comment

No worries! Just checking to make sure you got it.

( Does anyone know the time difference between here (US) and you guys? aka what time is it right now? )

Comment

Originally posted by rslomski08 View Post
                              No worries! Just checking to make sure you got it.

( Does anyone know the time difference between here (US) and you guys? aka what time is it right now? )
                              Its 10 am local time..

Comment

Working...
                              X