• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome....

No Limit

Comment

Originally posted by RuFF View Post
      Well.. this is my new vert e36 328i ...i recently took it from my bro and didn't do any de-cat what do you prefer ...? and about headers is rarely to find so i prefer to find it now rather than later on after I be old and lazy lololol.....

Thanks ...

Ahmed Rady
      Gorgeous car to begin with, one of the best colours on the E36.

The 328i has great headers to begin with, if it were a 325i then you'd probably go with 328i headers or M3. Look at your 320i's headers, you'll know what I mean. Cast iron !!
      328i's headers are tubular not cast. First off, de-cat the exhaust system, go to a reputable exhaust shop and chop it off BUT make sure you remove any sensors on the exhaust before they ignite anything, many people have fried their O2/AFR sensors when decatting. Be careful !
      Remove the mid section exhaust box, it's a bottle neck in the exhaust system. If you have one that is, some cars didn't .

A nice mod to the 328i's is a 325i intake manifold, it flows alot more air into the engine. We'll research that later.

Start with a de-cat first.
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Thanks ill look up 325i intake manifold ... i got a mechanical question is 325i intake manifold larger than 320i or vice verse ... also if removed the headers from my e36 320i can I upgrade it with 325i intake manifold or it wont work...

Thanks

No Limit

Comment

Working...
        X