Alpha-N tune is installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpha-N tune is installed

Just finished installing the FAMOUS ALPHA-N tune........

Took me 2 hours taking the DME out of the car, opening the DME, installing the chip inside, assembling the DME, Installing it back on the car...........

DONT FORGET: when doing anything to ur car remove battery cable (I DID):read:

The part getting the DME back into the car was Freaking hard......i skrewed up all my fingers :sad:

BUT......................

The car is running freakingly hard......it pulls like an unleashed beast.....
    Ive never had problems braking but today brakes didnt hold the car back :evil:

So i was really happy pushing my car all the way to the 7,600 (new redline) untill the stupid clutch slave cylinder gave up :(

Again But it was freaking worth it........Ive never been scared when driving a fast car, but now it is a different story.

Alpha-N tune (WORTH IT)

Thanks alot BMW

and big thanks for my friend Basel Daham for his amazing offer........UR THE MAN :clap:
    sigpic
    iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
    Falcons Garage
    Carbotech

mabrook bro!

now find yourself a headlight to fix ur sig :P

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Finally the alfa-N came in… mashalla 400bhp or more???

I also heard that it requires to be configured somehow after the installation. True? Or is it just plug and play?

Tell him to secure one for me hopefully by the end of summer ;)

Comment

Mabrook man !!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

WOW, we're doing a run tonight!!! See you at TAM's on Saturday!!!!

Comment

Mabrook man :clap: Time for a dyno run
            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Thanks alot guys............

Haissam: will do bro :)

Bruno: it doesnt need any config. after installation...in my case its just the matter of installing the chip.

Moe-335: thanks alot man :)

Ayham: Yup am up for a run anytime bro.....

The sad thing is the stupid slave cylinder failed yesterday.......and its not getting any kind of pressure.

Yalla it was worth it :woot:
              sigpic
              iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
              Falcons Garage
              Carbotech

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
                Mabrook man :clap: Time for a dyno run
                Hopefully ill be able to get the car ready before saterday....
                sigpic
                iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                Falcons Garage
                Carbotech

Comment

im in for the run :D

Mabroook man
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Bashar I need one, do you think you can arrange it?
                    Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I love your way of thinking!! Will start looking around for one...

Comment

Im talking to James Clay from bimmer world and the list is looking yummy yummy:pimp:
                        Meskovic

Comment

Congrats !
                          That cars already freaky fast, I can only wonder what it's like now !
                          Last edited by SewerSideUp; 13-06-2008, 07:31 PM. Reason: Typo
                          sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                          Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                          LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                          P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                          Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Nabil wallaw ya man dont worry we can arrange sth :clap:
                            sigpic
                            iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
                            Falcons Garage
                            Carbotech

Comment

DO they have any tuning for the E92 M3 ???
                              Do one thing everyday that scares you

Comment

Working...
                              X