X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlSuwaidi View Post
    my friend totalled my car..
    I just bought a new one today... :P
    the DCT only on 2009+ (came with the facelift on the E90) and it's availble for the E92 as well
    ouch man sorry to hear that, but congrats on the new ride!

color/specs/pics?? new thread of course :)

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

So sorry for the bad news Suaiwdi! What happened?!

Comment

@ Ahmad.alkalil : yeah my friend totaled my car and yesterday I bought a new 335 DCT

@ Haissam : sure will do, but waitl till I fit the hamann body kit on the new car

@ Ayham : my friend turned off the traction control and he couldn't control the car << he thought he can control it easily hahahahha. and then he crushed the side of the road and the car is totaled.
        sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Comment

Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

he thought he can control it easily hahahahha. and then he crushed the side of the road and the car is totaled.
            I hope that no one was hurt. It's good to see that you are laughing about it, he must be a very close friend
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
            Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
            Schrick cams
            Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
            Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
            KW Coilovers V3
            WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

the DCT only on 2009+ (came with the facelift on the E90) and it's availble for the E92 as well
              sorry to here about the old one... and mabrouk for the new one. but this time don't give anyone the keys :nono:

drive safe:D

Comment

@ Ahmad.alkalil : yeah my friend totaled my car and yesterday I bought a new 335 DCT

@ Haissam : sure will do, but waitl till I fit the hamann body kit on the new car

@ Ayham : my friend turned off the traction control and he couldn't control the car << he thought he can control it easily hahahahha. and then he crushed the side of the road and the car is totaled.
                How will you fit the old Hamann body kit on your new car ? Wasnt the car totalled ? Or you got a new Hamann body kit as well

Comment

looks like it was a side impact.. so might just need one skirt :D

BMW history:

Comment

damn dude... Allah satar! Glad to see u're ok with what happened... afterall a car is a piece of metal, not worth any lives!!
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

@ Bruno: Sure I wont give it to anyone ;)

@ SSense : the damage was in the front side only... so the other parts are fine that's why I'll swap the kit

@ ahmed : thank u bro ;)

now I'll take my car and I'll fit the hamann body kit again..
                      and then new thread with new pix of the new monster :D
                      sigpic

PP performance stage 2 software - active autowork downpipe - active autowork intercooler - dinan oil cooler - Hamann loud exhausts - Hamann full bodykit - BMW performance rims - BMW Performance steering wheel - BMW performance stripes

Comment

so is the front bumper damaged?

if so, why not go with the OEM M-Sport front or the OEM Aero front? i don't really like the Hamann front :dunno:

BMW history:

Comment

+10 to what Haissam said..

Comment

Working...
                          X