Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone brave and skilled enough to try this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone brave and skilled enough to try this?

http://www.umnitza.com/install/E60InstallationGuide.pdf

End product is insanely good looking, but this is a gut wrenching mod. I for SURE do not have the skill, patience, or gonads to try... but may entrust this to a professional if they are up to the task.. and the price is right :P.
    Thoughts?

http://www.umnitza.com/albums/e609xo...rion.sized.jpg
    -Dirk
    2004 545i, Gulf Spec, Sports Suspension, RPI Cat-back exhaust, LCI Hella Tail lights w/V6 cable, Ipod adapter, Pro-Nav Retrofitted, Shadowline trim, Elite Motorsports Stage II LED Angel Eyes Upgrade, M166 OEM wheels (M6 offsets), xenon fogs, LCI iDrive knob and looking for Mtech front and sides!
    sigpic

give it few days and u will see it on my car , stay tuned ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
      give it few days and u will see it on my car , stay tuned ;)
      Oooh, doing it yourself? Will chat with you more about it tomorrow when I get those tails installed ;).
      -Dirk
      2004 545i, Gulf Spec, Sports Suspension, RPI Cat-back exhaust, LCI Hella Tail lights w/V6 cable, Ipod adapter, Pro-Nav Retrofitted, Shadowline trim, Elite Motorsports Stage II LED Angel Eyes Upgrade, M166 OEM wheels (M6 offsets), xenon fogs, LCI iDrive knob and looking for Mtech front and sides!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dirksqjaw View Post
        Oooh, doing it yourself? Will chat with you more about it tomorrow when I get those tails installed ;).
        no worries ,, looks like you didn't dig deeper yet in the forum and read my achievements ;) ..

Comment

Ready to put my order in for these, just need to make sure I can find someone to install them :P.
          -Dirk
          sigpic

Comment

get them ,, I'm available always ,, but it's gonna be so funny if you received yours before I receive mine :lol:

Comment

if you really wanna do a great project ,, order this stuff too and you will not regret it .. ( I already have my clear lens kit waiting in the store ;) )

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ZKW-R...ht_3421wt_1165

Comment

Update :: just got my package :lol: ... :P

Comment

ehssan....we need a very prof. DIY reference here as usual

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

http://www.umnitza.com/install/E60InstallationGuide.pdf

here is a DIY :P .. :lol:

Comment

i knew this!! we need to see ur fat hands on it :D

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                        i knew this!! we need to see ur fat hands on it :D
                        you want to see my fat hands or you missed my table cover which is full of red and green flowers which always comes in my pictures :rofl2:

Comment

^:rofl:

Comment

Here's something to think about. My left headlight is only about 8 months old (wires were all jacked inside, so bought a new one), and my right headlight is the original that came with the car - the outer plastic lens seems fogged a bit. Definitely not as clear as the new one. It bugs me.

There looks to be an avenue to restore the headlight instead of just replacing it, anyone know of a shop offering this service? On another forum there was someone who said the dealer offered this, but I hate those people so much I'd rather buy a brand new headlight then have those asshats touch my car.
                            Last edited by Dirksqjaw; 30-03-2011, 05:53 PM. Reason: RTFF...
                            -Dirk
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dirksqjaw View Post
                              Here's something to think about. My left headlight is only about 8 months old (wires were all jacked inside, so bought a new one), and my right headlight is the original that came with the car - the outer plastic lens seems fogged a bit. Definitely not as clear as the new one. It bugs me.

There looks to be an avenue to restore the headlight instead of just replacing it, anyone know of a shop offering this service? On another forum there was someone who said the dealer offered this, but I hate those people so much I'd rather buy a brand new headlight then have those asshats touch my car.
                              this can be done while installing the Orions ,, don't bother yourself with it ..

Comment

Working...
                              X