Originally posted by ernest View Post
    :rofl: its one of haissams z4 :rofl:
    hahaha
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

yeah could be one of the Z's in my fleet :rofl:

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by ghoonk View Post
        So you guys don't quite agree with his 'taste', right? :)
        Definetely we dont :) I dont even think he has any taste..

Comment

Yea I used to see him near Al Ain Mall, driver always looked so full of himself in it....I couldn't even offer to help out, some people have parallel universes ;)

Comment

I can still see him near Al Ain mall, thats his favourite place to cruise around I guess..

Comment

I've seen it too, in Sharjah, he was looking over and smiling, I don't know if he misunderstood my laughter or if he was rich enough to have done this for sh#ts and giggles and was sharing the joke.

Hey, there's an "ask the seller a question" box, any suggestions...

Comment

Yeah ask him why did he torture his car by getting it modded like that..

Comment

Sadly, most of these chaps actually think it's cool

I just saw a Renault Laguna with a huge aluminum GT wing, go fast stickers all over, even a sticker that looks like a bonnet hood, blacked out headlamps and taillamps, parked on the ground floor outside Media City 14. Was coming back from lunch and saw that the owner was a Filipino chap.

Seriously, what possesses people to do such things to their cars?

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

I just saw a Renault Laguna with a huge aluminum GT wing, go fast stickers all over, even a sticker that looks like a bonnet hood, blacked out headlamps and taillamps...
                    I detect a tinge of jealousy there. You want one really, don't you ghoonk? :yippy:
                    theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
                    Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
                    Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
                    Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Nah, been there, done that. Just want something big, wafty and incognito these days :)

Comment

lol, i don't believe you mate. Give this guy a ring, i'm sure he'd be up for a swap (his laguna for your RS4+cash). I mean, look at the work he's put in! :rofl:

theeldestboy

Comment

I should have taken some pics, but the owner was around. I could really use this as a second car, park it outside some of your houses and make it look like it belong to some of you.

On the other hand, I'd almost be tempted to offer the guy cash on the spot for that POS, get the reg transferred at Tasjeel and when we head out, I'll get the sledgehammer out of my trunk and smash the car to bits, right before the guy's eyes.

Comment

I could really use this as a second car, park it outside some of your houses and make it look like it belong to some of you.
                            :rofl::rofl::lol::lol:
                            theeldestboy

Comment

I'd even spray 'bimmar killar' on the side :D

Comment

Working...
                              X