X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KiKO4LiFE
    replied
    Originally posted by toxx View Post
    You can try these ones first, i remember i had to do lots of followups through local channels and then raise it to Germany.

BMW Group Middle East.
    Emirates Tower, Level 18,
    Sheikh Zayed Rd., Dubai
    Postal Address:
    P.O. Box: 504955 Dubai, UAE
    Tel: +971 4 3132 600
    Fax: +971 4 3300 120

These guys should be on top the local dealers as they are managing all ME dealers.
    Thanks for the info , took a screen shot for some troubles later [emoji33][emoji28]

Best regards, KiKO4LiFE

Leave a comment:

• toxx
    replied
    You can try these ones first, i remember i had to do lots of followups through local channels and then raise it to Germany.

BMW Group Middle East.
    Emirates Tower, Level 18,
    Sheikh Zayed Rd., Dubai
    Postal Address:
    P.O. Box: 504955 Dubai, UAE
    Tel: +971 4 3132 600
    Fax: +971 4 3300 120

These guys should be on top the local dealers as they are managing all ME dealers.

Leave a comment:

• amarvani
    replied
    Thanks toxx.

Would you have the contact email Id at BMW Germany.

Leave a comment:

• toxx
    replied
    Make a complaint at BMW AG, in Germany. You will be surprised how these guys here in UAE will start resolving things. I had the same issue in Romania with the local dealer, they were not willing to change on warranty some exhaust parts which fell down on a brand new E92 until i made a complaint in Germany.

Leave a comment:

• amarvani
    replied
    AED1,000 per annum.

Leave a comment:

• Wazif
    replied
    Originally posted by amarvani View Post
    AGMC customer care says that Connected Drive is valid for 3 years from the DATE OF MANUFACTURING - and guess what....... I find out that 2015 model that was purchased in January 2016 was manufactured in April 2014!!!.....

On the other hand. Wazif is informed that it is valid for 2 years (from the date of purchase) - and that is why he advised me to raise a complaint with them.

I have asked them to send me the document where the above validity is stated.....and of course the customer care refuses to share such a document!!!!
    Did they quote you for extension of service?

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by amarvani View Post
    AGMC customer care says that Connected Drive is valid for 3 years from the DATE OF MANUFACTURING - and guess what....... I find out that 2015 model that was purchased in January 2016 was manufactured in April 2014!!!.....

On the other hand. Wazif is informed that it is valid for 2 years (from the date of purchase) - and that is why he advised me to raise a complaint with them.

I have asked them to send me the document where the above validity is stated.....and of course the customer care refuses to share such a document!!!!
    Every single person will tell you a different thing at AGMC. How classical heh?

For my 2017 M4, the call center tells me there are no free updates although on BMW's site they advertise the 2017 models come with over the air map updates for life so it's automatic. Well, it wasn't updating automatically on my M4. Then I call another person and he tells me that I get only 1 update for free then I have to pay for a subscription.

When I went to the AGMC on Sheikh Zayed Road, I spoke with a senior technician and told him this, he laughed and said, M cars come with 3 years free map updates you only have to pay for non M cars :Oo::?

Leave a comment:

• amarvani
    replied
    CONTRADICTIONS GALORE

Leave a comment:

• shockerg1
    replied
    Originally posted by KiKO4LiFE View Post
    I see , I have talked to them , they said it depends on the model [emoji848]

Best regards, KiKO4LiFE
    Absoutely correct! Reason being is that on e92 M3s the Connected drive system had limited options and not the advanced versions you get on the F10/F80 upwards models hence difference in Price. So really depends which connected drive system you are using and that relates to the model / car year ...

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied

Best regards, KiKO4LiFE
    (A)

Leave a comment:

• KiKO4LiFE
    replied
    Originally posted by shockerg1 View Post
    Its 1000 dirhams for extension, although the SOS button is already active even if you dont renew...

Best regards, KiKO4LiFE

Leave a comment:

• shockerg1
    replied
    Its 1000 dirhams for extension, although the SOS button is already active even if you dont renew...

Leave a comment:

• KiKO4LiFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Wazif View Post
    Yearly cost of i think AED 1,500. Need to get it verified with the agency.
    I'm about to do that , brb 1hr to give ya an answer from Sheikh Zayed AGMC

Best regards, KiKO4LiFE

Leave a comment:

• Wazif
    replied
    I see, what about extending the Dubai one? Any details regarding that?

Best regards, KiKO4LiFE
    Yearly cost of i think AED 1,500. Need to get it verified with the agency.

Leave a comment:

• KiKO4LiFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    Which is why I'll never buy a car from Abu Dhabi Motors. All their cars don't have ConnectedDrive, you can't add it later, and they won't ever have it according to the sales rep I spoke with.
    I see, what about extending the Dubai one? Any details regarding that?

Best regards, KiKO4LiFE

Leave a comment:

Working...
X