Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can a ADM Car be serviced at AGMC?

Hi everyone,

My car has been serviced at ADM since it was purchased (by previous owner) - I'm in Dubai now and wish to take it to AGMC for the service. Would AGMC accept a ADM serviced car? It's been regulalry serviced there and from the records I see, no service has been missed.

Also the my car is eligible for the 'customer car campaign' for the N63 engine. ADM says it will take them 3-4 days to take care of everything (inspect and/or replace - Injectors, Vacuum Pump, Connection Lines, Air Mass Sensors and the Timing Chain) apart from the regular service (oil and filter etc) and software update on the car. And ADM said I won't get a loaner car for the time my car is in the workshop, which pretty much sucks.

Anyone had similar experiences before? Any suggestions?

Yes, AGMC will service your car as long as its within the factory warranty. I believe the service records are linked centrally to Germany, so the history is readily available to the authorized dealer. However, if the warranty has lapsed and currently on the dealer provided extension, then AGMC might take a different approach. Better to call them up.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Working...
    X