Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light Bulbs in Dubai

Evening all

I wonder if you can point me in the right direction? 2 questions - both light related.

Question 1
    I am looking to change my 4300k xenon bulbs in my X5, to more like 6000k or 8000k (I prefer the blueish tint). In the UK, I changed all of my BMW lights to either the 6k or 8k.

Question 2
    My e70 is pre LCI and I would like to change the H8 bulb to the more whiter ones.

Is there anywhere in the city that I can buy these from? Or will I need to order online?

Have a great weekend all!
    Mocs

you will find accessory shops around satwa that stock bulb upgrades. There also some new shops that opened up behind AGMC that have bulbs.

if you want an adventure then hit up Naif, opposite the garnd hayatt

Comment

I bought mine 8k xenon from bimmian 3 days ago

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
      and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

What price?

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

1100 dhs with foglights

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
          sigpic
          • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
          and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Working...
          X