Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting original BMW parts

Hi,

does anyone know where to get BMW original parts (brake pads, discs etc) at reasonable prices? The prices that garages quote when servicing the car and AGMC price lists are very expensive.

I have hear Al Dimplomacy in Sharjah is good?

Any recommendations?

Regards
    Al

There used to be central parts in sharjah but they closed down recently. Try Al naba parts
    sigpic
    Current
    E92 M3 2011
    # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
    # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
    # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
    E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
    # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
    # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
    # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

If u know anyone that works in agmc, they could buy the parts on ur behalf if they have the same car. They do get great discounted prices. Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using BMW Club UAE

Comment

John Auto Spare Parts in Sharjah has always been great with me. They have any and all original BMW parts, and if it's not in stock, they get it in two weeks. Prices have been fair:

John Auto Spare Parts Company LLC
        Location : Location IconNear Mukhtar Bakery, King Faisal Rd, Sharjah
        Telephone : 06-5326340

Comment

Working...
        X