BMW M4 F83 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW M4 F83 questions

I have a lot of questions that keep coming so I figured I'd make one thread for them all.

1) What's the 0-100 KM/H speed of this convertible M4 (stock)? BMW claims it's 4.4 seconds if I'm not mistaken but I see different numbers in every video I see and mostly talking about the coupe not the convertible?

2) How to activate the M Dynamic mode which keeps traction off until it's an extreme situation to allow you to have some fun without killing yourself? Is it activated by just pressing the traction control button once only?

Hello [MENTION=189370]Phoenix[/MENTION]!

this is based on my knowledge that can be right ;P

1) What's the 0-100 KM/H speed of this convertible M4 (stock)? BMW claims it's 4.4 seconds if I'm not mistaken but I see different numbers in every video I see and mostly talking about the coupe not the convertible?

Acceleration 0–100 km/h in s 4.6 [4.3] according to BMW ME Official page

You see different number as it may vary depending on tire condition, road, and weather (heat)

2) How to activate the M Dynamic mode which keeps traction off until it's an extreme situation to allow you to have some fun without killing yourself? Is it activated by just pressing the traction control button once only?

I think you have to press it once, and then press it again and hold.
    - E82, 1M - Current
    • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
    - E30, 316 Touring - Current
    • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
    - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
    E36, 318 Touring Sold
    E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

where do you come up with all these questions.

1. i dont know, doesn't really matter for me how fast a car drives off the mark, im more interested on how it handles.

2. Just like any modern M car that is equipped with a M buttons on the steering wheel, (you either pre-define their functions in the menu) or you simply use the m dynamic mode button located next to the gear shifter.

Comment

Working...
      X