Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW Club UAE: Second Year, and a Flashback From the First Year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Club UAE: Second Year, and a Flashback From the First Year.

Pristine BMW Club UAE members,

Let us start by extending our deepest gratitude for your staggering support to the BMW Club UAE throughout its first year. We have reached a stage we could never see has it not been to your efforts and enthusiasm. From all of us, thank you!

Last year, same time, our Club achieved its first milestone by being the first car club in the UAE to be recognized by and affiliated with the UAE ATC. We became official. Thanks are due to the wonderful person, Sandy Norman of F1 Net Cafe, for being the backbone of our success story and the founding members whose efforts were valuable to our birth.

Not long afterward, our number grew steadily event after event. Be it social, charitable, drive, or motorsport; you lot were always fun to be around and grew to be a family. Everybody contributed one way or another into this community, raising awareness and spreading the word or sharing technical expertise, everybody has a piece of the success attributed to their own.

Our next milestone was the launching of the Club forums and website 6 months ago. It proved to be the perfect venue for all to come together to interact, share, ask, and offer on a daily basis. We can say with confidence that there exists now a better background for UAE and Gulf Region BMW owners on all aspects of owning a Bimmer.

The third achievement was the launching of the BMW Club UAE High Performance Driving School (HPDS) to evolve your driving skills via safe and competitive tracks under the supervision of BMWCCA Race Instructors. The turnout has been remarkable, and more classes are on the way. We are doing the best we can to maximize your gains and assure the smoothest operation on and off the track.

All of the above has been always accompanied with the special deals you continue to enjoy for parts, labor, tires, modifications, race track support and exposure, and detailing. And that's not all, there's always something cooking in our Club and we'll leave you in for the surprises as they come along.

We have always enjoyed your endless support, be it effort, intellectual, or financial and we see only one way hence forward; up. And for our story to continue, we need the financial liquidity as all of the above doesn't come cheap and was always bared by the Club board members and the few ones who were kind enough to pay us the membership fees. Since this is a new year, and since we have all kind of developments to be carried out, we kindly ask our members to submit their membership forms, 2 personal photographs, and the annual membership fee of AED250 in the coming General Club Assembly that we will announce shortly.

We are counting on your support and hope to see you next year with a bigger family and bigger events.

Utmost regards,
    BMW Club UAE Board.
    Last edited by SSense; 07-10-2008, 06:54 PM.

First and foremost, I as a BMW Club member, not as the Moderator, THANK every one of you who started this club, who had trust in new members (once as I was) to be enthusiastic and to keep this Club a happening place. Finally we can proudly say, we've got our own BMW Club/Board here, as in every corner of this world. Every now and then we have some interesting activities coming up, which makes us love this Club more and more, Thank You everyone who stands behind the establishment of this Club.

As an official Moderator, just like to make things clear to all the members here. As Ayham said, to hold activities like HPDS and to run this Board, we always need financial support from everyone. Nothing runs for free even you know that. We're not forcing anyone to pay the fees, but whoever is willing to take a step forward and give us your humble support, that will be kind enough. In the end, as a registered member you'll be enjoying the benefits and discounts in return.
    Definetely this is, if not then soon will be, the Best Car Club in the region.

P.S: Ayham, Im already a registered member, but seriously if you want any financial support from me, please dont hesitate, I consider this Club is as much mine as much it is everyone's here. Anything for BMW Club UAE.

------------------

SSense
    BMW Club UAE Board
    Last edited by SSense; 10-10-2008, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Thanks to everyone, we stand where we are right now :)

and this is just the beginning ;) stay tuned for more!

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

great improvement throughout the year, wish you all the best and to be better n better always
        Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
        19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
        M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

to all for making this happen! i am proud to be a board member of the BMW club. I still remember the day when a handful of us met at F1 cafe! still have our group pics....

Great job everyone! starting from Nabil for conceptulizing the whole idea, Ayham for leading it and the rest for implementing it! :)

We have seen a multitude of members who have joined the club since its inception. Making it one big loving family! :) The expertise and willingness to help makes our club stand out amongst others...

We definitely have a strong and bright future ahead!

its amazing to see how the common interest and love for BMW's has brought together a group of wonderful ppl!

Keep it up everyone!....stay active :)
          ________
          CHRYSLER AIRFLITE
          Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:18 AM.
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

It has been a great pleasure meeting you all over these past few months. To be honest, in my first few days I thought it will be just a normal activity to break my life's routine but in fact, it is just wonderful and very effective. I have learned a lot of new information and helped others in deciding, repairing, comparing cars, and other stuff...

It has been a wonderful year for our Club, too bad I didn't join at the launching of it. I have done few projects regarding websites and been familiar with forums and especially Vbulletin over the past few years. In few days the entire web site contents will be available in my hands and I promise to make a change. A change to get our club running healthy, organized, and good looking to all viewing visitors.
            Any thing needed to support and help this club will be done immediately with no hesitation. Please feel free to ask anything at anytime

Members, you have been amazing since you've joined and I wish to meet all again and again and again...

Admins & Board Members, It has been a pleasure working with you all. Thanks for the effort everyone is spending in order to make us know, perform, and teach.

God bless you all
            Have a nice day

------------------
            Rafik Jabbour
            Website & Forum Admin
            BMW Club UAE Board
            Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
            Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
            Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
            Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
            1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
            Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
            eMail:
            Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Its been a great year, and Kudos to everyone in the club for their dedication and enthusiasm towards the club
              E92 335i /// Sparkling Graphite /// Hartge boot lip spoiler /// Hartge front lip spoiler /// O.Z Botticelli III /// Michelin PS2 /// KW V2(soon) /// H&R rear swaybar(soon)

Comment

I think I speak for all when I say that major congratulations are due to the founders of this wonderful club.
                I’ve been involved with BMW forums back in the UK for years and watched some rip them selves apart only to rise from the ashes like a phoenix, so I know how much hard work it take to Organise trustworthy moderator’s, negotiate deal’s with companies, set up a forum, and keep all this interesting, monitored and alive.

Thank you Guy’s for all your hard work and rest assured that it is very appreciated by us mere mortals.
                I can only see it get better and better as you offer a quality product.

P.S. I promise to make the colour chart happen as soon as I get the internet at home.
                2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

I think I speak for all when I say that major congratulations are due to the founders of this wonderful club.
                  I’ve been involved with BMW forums back in the UK for years and watched some rip them selves apart only to rise from the ashes like a phoenix, so I know how much hard work it take to Organise trustworthy moderator’s, negotiate deal’s with companies, set up a forum, and keep all this interesting, monitored and alive.

Thank you Guy’s for all your hard work and rest assured that it is very appreciated by us mere mortals.
                  I can only see it get better and better as you offer a quality product.

P.S. I promise to make the colour chart happen as soon as I get the internet at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
                    Thanks alot Betty :bow:

Comment

It is indeed as hard as you say to keep it interesting and innovative, but the members are a motive enough to keep going ;)

Now get yer ar$e on that chart prompto... :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                        Now get yer ar$e on that chart prompto... :D
                        :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It will be done mate, you know what I'm like, like a dog with a new bone, once I get started there will be no separating me from my task.
                        I urge all BMW forum members to sign up for the GRW on Evolve so I can collect your pic’s and details, this will give me something to work with!!!

Comment

We have our own stand at the GRW ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                            We have our own stand at the GRW ;)
                            :clap: our Club is Superior !

Comment

I'm going to be brief when I thank the members and especially the admins for their public spirit and camaraderie, mainly because its a busy day, but also because no matter how long I spent it would be impossible to do justice to everyone's efforts.

I've really benefited from my short time on these forums and I look forward to being able to meet everyone and pay my dues.

Comment

Working...
                              X