Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, i drove my mate's Porsche Cayman S...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muppet View Post
    true that, and a shame it is too, but unfortunately not even the 911 escaped that fate.

Regarding the 120, I think that one of the reasons that the 1-series coupe exists is because the 3-series has grown so much that there is now room for a small 3-box 2-door car below it. In that way the 1-series could be considered the spiritual successor to the e30, even though it does not bear the same nameplate.
    Perhaps if the 1-series tii were ever to be realised, it might be considered the spiritual successor to the e30 M3.
    or an M version of the 1 series, which will never exist coz they'd have to name it M1..

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Before the current financial turmoil I had planned on getting myself a 135i coupe in two years' time, but alas.....Dreams will have to be postponed!!

Comment

Stripped 135i + coilovers + cage + 6spd + the worx = Ultimate Cone Slayer !!!!
        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
          Stripped 135i + coilovers + cage + 6spd + the worx = Ultimate Cone Slayer !!!!
          the car may not even need that stuff-it is so well accomplished. cehck out the edmunds inside line vid-i think it has even more grip than a e46 M3. when they tracked the cars tho, the M shone through-probably cos of its predictability.

Think before you act.

Comment

Working...
          X