Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headlights for E60

Hello,

I want to change headligts on my E60. They are already pretty worn out and plastic is dimmed.

Could anyone recommend me where can I source for good price new or used headlights.

Below is the picture of my car. If you think that polishing could help, please also advise the right garage for this.

Thanks in advance.IMG-20160524-WA0020.jpg

Yes you still can polish it

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
    and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by deepocean2009 View Post
      Yes you still can polish it

Hi deepocean,

Any recommendation for particular garage, where they do good polishing?

Comment

You can check our sponsors list

sigpic
        • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
        and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Working...
        X