Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E70, Vehicle jerking under 80km & Coolant Level leak

dear friends,

Am a new member of this club & an owner of 2009 E70.

I need an advice for the following problems
    1.Vehicle Jerking under 80km, garage says cylinder 5 having misfiring n propose to change the coil first then plug(total)
    2.Have a notification showing coolant level low, while checking there is a small leak found on radiator. they were propose to change the radiator and other component it cost around 1850 aed.
    3.what abt sree autos garage in sharjah?

Guys, please advice me....

Hi chinch09,

Both the point 1 and 2 are spot on. Suggest you get them fixed. Find out if the coolant leak is from the radiator itself or the hose. If just the hose then no need to change the whole radiator.

No idea about point 3. Havent heard about this garage.
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

1. How they know its misfiring? Did they check by computer? If yes go ahead
      2. Define small leak.. 1 liter per week? Major leak? If its little little leak in ACE Hardware cars section they r selling stop leak product for radiator if its very very minor leak and its not long time solution its temporary for like 1 or 2 months specially in gcc weather.. you can also go for used radiator.. in case you want to save some dhs

3. No idea about sharjah garages sorry

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
      and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Hi,

I used to take my car to Sree Auto. I did not like their service. They do the job, but I am not sure about the quality of it.

Here in Dubai every garage rips you off. So my point is that at least I need to be sure about the quality of repair.

Regarding spare parts contact Al Accad spare parts trading. They deal with only BM and MB parts and check their ppirce quotes for spare parts you need.

Hope this is helpful.

- - - - - - - - - -
        Last edited by Mamuka; 22-06-2016, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X