Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW E92 335i general info needed.

Hello all.

Im looking forward to buy a E92 330/335i Coupe preferably 2009+ Model.
    I just wanted to ask what is the legit price range for it nowadays? as i was searching on dubizzle i found plenty with a range from 30 up to 70k!
    I would like to know as well what is the most important thing to check on the E92 before buying it.

Thanks a bunch.
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Just like any car you buy, check for the service history and by who it was serviced.

A 335 is a lot more fun to drive than the 330 and easily tunable.
    Once you find the car it's always good to take it to a reputable shop go over major points of inspection. Our sponsors are at your service when it comes to that.
    Good luck with the purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck bro...as Alaa said, the 335 has potential to turn into a beast when tuned.

From a maintenance perspective, check out when the HPFP (High Pressure Fuel Pump) was changed, ive heard these were notorious when it comes to failure. Also The charge pipe for the turbo.
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Thanks wazif and alaa for the feedback, Ill make sure to check the above and will update you soon.
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

335 i own one nothing more than guys said
          HPFP - 800 DHS OE if ur not going for stg1 its for 250$

CP oring - 250 DHS with installation if u r not going for aftermarket CP

Water pump and thermostat housing- 1200 DHS OEM updated one

Nothings much and good luck with ur search

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
          Last edited by deepocean2009; 01-05-2016, 01:04 AM.
          sigpic
          • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
          and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

I Found this on dubizzle and planning to go and check it out.
            I have 0 background on E92s honestly id like to get a feed back from you guys?

dubizzle Dubai | 3-Series: Dinan BMW 335i 2009
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Nothing more to consider as what guys said if you want why dont you comtact shak to check on it

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
              sigpic
              • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
              and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Working...
              X