BMW contacts for escalation service at BMW dealer Abu Dhabi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW contacts for escalation service at BMW dealer Abu Dhabi

Hey guys, anyone knows a contact (email or phone) of someone in BMW that could be helpful in escalating an issue I have with Abu Dhabi motors ?

Today I got an engine fault Amber light, called recovery and sent the car to Abu Dhabi motors repair shop, to receive a call from them saying they will NOT receive my car, as it wasn't serviced with them since longer then 2 years.

I explained to the guy that my car (touch wood) is running perfectly, and didn't need servicing, still he asked to come take my car and go away,

I think that's unacceptable behavior from a well known car brand agency, and would like to reply to the guy putting someone from main BMW in copy.

Any help ?
    Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
    Majeed Photography

You can speak to Jim.. He's an excellent rep with great customer service.
    +971 56 792 7888

Comment

Thanks Alaa, spoke to jim, he recommended to speak to peter, i ended up replying to their email declining to receive my car with BMW customercare.me in copy.
      very disappointing from a BMW car dealer.
      Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
      Majeed Photography

Comment

Why did you take it to them if the warranty is over? There are many reputable shops that might even be better than the dealership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

well, when it went down on me in the middle of the road, with "engine fault", the only place that came to my mind to tell the recovery about was the agency :-)
          who would you recommend in abu dhabi Alaa ? i checked OBD2 codes, i have P1628, (throttle actuator bank fault), i think that caused the battery not charging properly and to die on me ?
          Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
          Majeed Photography

Comment

Is it on an S65 or S85?
            We do have a sponsor opening up in abudhabi called Kinetechnik. If you are in a rush, send me your contact number and I will have someone call you.

Comment

am not really in a rush :-) am enjoying being pain in the **back** for ADMC to be honest lol i usually always am one, damn me !
              I will wait couple of days to see if I get any response from BMW-ME, i have sent a real harsh and strong worded email :-)
              I wouldn't repair it in the agency anyways after all this no matter what, unless they repair free of charge :D dreaming lol ?

- - - - - - - - - -

and S65 it is :-)
              Regards,

Majeed El-Chemor
              Majeed Photography

Comment

P1628 is a BMW specific code. You know whether it's a generic OBD fault or specific BMW one by the second number, i.e,
                P0xxx = Generic and
                P1xxx Specific
                (2B21) is Bank 1 electromotive throttle-valve actuator pre drive check
                It's either the wire going to it or the actuator itself.
                Replacing the actuator should do the trick

If u need any help in abu dhabi let me know

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
                and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

[MENTION=2807]Alaa.B[/MENTION] any idea when they will start operating?

sigpic
                  • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

They should start accepting clients this Saturday. The abudhabi market is in need of proper bmw Indy shop

Comment

Majeed i would understand if your car gets rejected for being 20 years old. But to reject a car that has not been serviced with them for 2 years is absurd. When you come to dubai lets meet up man. it's been a while

Comment

Good job to put BMW ME on copy. did they end up accepting the car?
                        - E82, 1M - Current
                        • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
                        - E30, 316 Touring - Current
                        • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
                        - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
                        E36, 318 Touring Sold
                        E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

Exactly i wish they will do walnut shell blasting any contact number [MENTION=2807]Alaa.B[/MENTION]

sigpic

Comment

Check out Welcome - EP Blast Surface Solutions I know they do sand blasting not sure about walnuts [emoji23]

Comment

Not this what i meant bro

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X