Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 BMW320i - 120000km service recommendations

Hello dears
    Please advise me about the recommended service at 120k km note that for the engine oil still i've 10k km more. Also advise best location to do it in abu dhabi and estimated cost.

Sherif,

The 120,000km depends on the history of the car and when inspection I or II was completed.

It could require a simple oil service or a comprehensive inspection.

Have a word with our sponsor Octane Service Centre for some expert advice.

Thanks
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Can you advise with service center in abu dhabi

Comment

central motors in abu dhabi al bateen area 02 6819101 malik

use my name for 25% discount Rani el sayed
        sigpic
        • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
        and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

Thanks my friend i'll call and feedback to you

Comment

Unfortunately centeral motors doesn't know they told me the can change the oil and filer only !!

Any another garage who able to do all the needed.

Comment

they just do oil change and filter only if you u have other problems you can mention and as wazif advised depends on the history of the car, for me i dont trust any other place in abu dhabi
              sigpic
              • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

I don't have any problem in the car but i'm only asking if i've to change something at 120k like engine belt, filters, gearbox oil , brakes oil ... etc

Comment

as long as no issues just have a look at the history of car when they changed the belt and pullies,, spark plugs , coils, fluids, they will inspect it for you for free
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif View Post
                    Hello dears
                    Please advise me about the recommended service at 120k km note that for the engine oil still i've 10k km more. Also advise best location to do it in abu dhabi and estimated cost.
                    Sherif, I would suggest that you find specialized bmw center, since 120K come with service check and oil change.. check is very important more than the oil change!
                    BMW X4 35i

Comment

Working...
                    X