Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hospitalised

Less than 2 weeks after getting my new 530i, it's back at AGMC :cry:
    I complained and complained about BMW Online still not working in the car so they've taken it in again this morning.

They are running diagnostics and, if necessary, will reprogrm the car. If all goes well, I should get it back tonight.
    BMW 530iA - 2009 Model (Black with brown interior)
    BMW 320i - 2006 Model (White with black interior) [SOLD]

Hope u get her back soon
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Did you get it back?

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

so the only problem is that BMW online doesnt work in ur car??
        Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
        19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
        M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Let us know what happens!

A similar situation happened to my family, we bought a brand new Merc CLS 500 and after exactly one week, the ac stopped working! as in we press the ac button but nothing would happen! got fixed, but it kind of got us down! a new car breaking down :(
          But thank God, we've had it for 2 years now, and we've never encountered any other problem!

Good luck ;)
          sigpic
          Audi R8 - White / Blk
          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Since you've got the warranty, its good you take it everytime to the AGMC to get any small thing even fixed. Now that you've taken it, let us know if the BMW online is working or not.

Comment

Oh man its such a pain to not have your car, mine is under repair for registration. They changed the valve cover gasket and said all the oil gook is stuck under the hood somewhere. Now im forced to drive a SKODA! :(

Comment

damn programmin... !!! i have a bad experience and u dunn wanna know it blv me ...

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Tell us what was your experience Moe, we need to know, might learn some lesson :)
                  This board is all about sharing experiences

Comment

Working...
                  X