Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service contract - AGMC

Hi,
    Anyone here who works for AGMC and can help me check the service contract and warranty validity for a used 530i please?

Also, does anyone know if I have to visit the dealership to update my details with them (from previous owner to new) ?

Any help is appreciated :)

Thanks!
    Ali

Hey,

No one here works at AGMC, we will have a dedicated service adviser who will be following BMW Club UAE matters.

Regarding updating the details, yes you would have to go there with the key and they can update the details.

It is easy by the way, give them a call and give them the chassis number and they will be able to tell you the warranty and the service contract on your car.

Good luck!
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Thanks Rafik, I will be visiting them tomorrow since I'll be around the area.

Appreciate your help!

Comment

as long as you own the car they can tell you, if you dont own it yet, they will tell you NOTHING.

quite interesting situation if your trying to find out the service history/service contract details of a car your looking at buying..

you need the current owners permission in writing/and in person.

(or so i was told by agmc and BMW Abu Dhabi when i bought my Z4)
        Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Originally posted by Vanne View Post
          as long as you own the car they can tell you, if you dont own it yet, they will tell you NOTHING.

quite interesting situation if your trying to find out the service history/service contract details of a car your looking at buying..

you need the current owners permission in writing/and in person.

(or so i was told by agmc and BMW Abu Dhabi when i bought my Z4)

Actually if you're not the owner, they ONLY tell you the service contract and warranty contract details and when they will end. As for the service history that's a mystery :P

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
          Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
          eMail:
          Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Thank you both!

This might help anyone else who's looking to buy a car with claimed warranty and service contract -> I called them up and simply said I forgot my service contract and warranty details, I gave them the VIN, previous owner's car plate number and the owner's name from the transfer letter (hayaza) and she gave me all the information I needed, including date and kms of last service :D

For Service History - after registering the vehicle on my name, I went to the service reception to change my details which was quite easy (so easy I wonder if someone could take advantage of this!) and they said if I needed a service history I'll have to speak to the service advisor who can arrange it for me.

Once again, Thank you Rafik and Vanne!

Comment

haha! well done alidxb :) Enjoy your new ride!
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Great news!

Glad to help!

Need Assistance?
                eMail:
                Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Verifying FSH and Warranty

How can one be able to Verify FSH and Warranty from AGMC. As we are looking to buy 520I.

Comment

Originally posted by Zohaib View Post
                    How can one be able to Verify FSH and Warranty from AGMC. As we are looking to buy 520I.
                    they only provide the details to the owner, so make sure you take the owner with you or take the keys and registration card for them to provide you with the necessary details.
                    Current
                    E92 M3 - Mineral White
                    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                    E36 318is
                    E39 540i ///M sport
                    VW CC
                    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Hi
                      Am a new owner of 2016 x5 35i from agmc that comes with a 2yr unlimited warranty, 6 yr/120k service and 6yr/200k repair package.
                      Have had an Audi a6 prior that was simply 5yr warranty n 5 yr service+repair.

Now my querry is...is their difference bw the two...does it mean aftr 2yr of warranty parts wont be replaced if required but only repaired n we have live with it even if genuinely requiring replacement.!!
                      Thanks
                      Kartooos

Comment

Hi Kartooos,

Your 6 year repair package will take care of the warranty parts. nothing to worry about :)
                        Current
                        E92 M3 - Mineral White
                        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                        E36 318is
                        E39 540i ///M sport
                        VW CC
                        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Zohaib View Post
                          To get the FSH you should ask the owner to get it from AGMC & you pay for it cost 500dhs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                            Hi Kartooos,

Your 6 year repair package will take care of the warranty parts. nothing to worry about :)
                            Hi wazif
                            Thtz great news, thnks😄

drive doze dance😋

Comment

Working...
                            X