For All Of You Who Installed Angel Eyes, This Might Interest You ******

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For All Of You Who Installed Angel Eyes, This Might Interest You ******

I was looking to buy angel eyes that have the remote control function which makes ur angel eyes turn on/off once u lock/unlock ur car!!! there will be a fade in/out effect, just like the new 3 series! its cool, check out the link below for a video showing the remote feature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h5AtcWiFPg

So I ended up finding the wire (kit) whatever u want to call it that makes ur angel eyes work with ur remote. Cost = around $13 shipped to midde east.
    I will buy the angel eyes from a local store here and order these online from:

http://www.bimmerboulevard.com/produ...products_id=64

Thought this might interest you!

Cheers!
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

good luck with it ....lets see if this thing works good...
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Just ordered one!
      sigpic
      Audi R8 - White / Blk
      Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Looks cool though, try and let us know how it goes, Good Luck

Comment

I've wired mine to switch on/off while unlock/unlock - also having it to sync with my interior lights :) Looks and feels amazing!

Project DVS
          Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
          CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Originally posted by P3RPL3XITY View Post
            I've wired mine to switch on/off while unlock/unlock - also having it to sync with my interior lights :) Looks and feels amazing!
            Did u have to buy what i bought??? or did urs come with the wire???

I believe it could be done if u are an electrician, or familiar with relays, etc.

Now let me ask u this, should i install the angel eyes and then add this connection to make my angel eyes work with remote. Or should i wait until i get the remote wire and then connect it all at once?
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
              Did u have to buy what i bought??? or did urs come with the wire???

I believe it could be done if u are an electrician, or familiar with relays, etc.

Now let me ask u this, should i install the angel eyes and then add this connection to make my angel eyes work with remote. Or should i wait until i get the remote wire and then connect it all at once?

I did not purchase what you've mentioned above, but got it wired by my electrician. The only thing I had to get was a diode to disconnect the current to the interior lights which could cause a circuit.

I believe there's a DIY at the e46fanatics.com forums, where in your'd need to open the glove box and reach out to connect a wire.

You're better off doing everything at once, which would obviously avoid the double work. But it's perfectly all right to plug it in asap to do justice the the AE :D

Cheers man!

Project DVS
              Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
              CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                I will buy the angel eyes from a local store here and order these online from:
                Where can you get Angel Eyes locally?

Comment

Working...
                X