Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of curiosity - plate number question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of curiosity - plate number question?

Hey all,

So if you had an m5 and were offered a plate number between the two listed below, which would you take and why? Which would have the best value?

M555xx
    M5xxx

Thoughts?
    -Dirk
    2004 545i, Gulf Spec, Sports Suspension, RPI Cat-back exhaust, LCI Hella Tail lights w/V6 cable, Ipod adapter, Pro-Nav Retrofitted, Shadowline trim, Elite Motorsports Stage II LED Angel Eyes Upgrade, M166 OEM wheels (M6 offsets), xenon fogs, LCI iDrive knob and looking for Mtech front and sides!
    sigpic

You have to put yourself in a local's mind set to determine if a number is appealing or not... Take the one with multiple 5555

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      You have to put yourself in a local's mind set to determine if a number is appealing or not... Take the one with multiple 5555
      That's justit, I don't know what they like in a plate number. 4 digits are common, series of numbers like that are more rare? Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
      -Dirk
      2004 545i, Gulf Spec, Sports Suspension, RPI Cat-back exhaust, LCI Hella Tail lights w/V6 cable, Ipod adapter, Pro-Nav Retrofitted, Shadowline trim, Elite Motorsports Stage II LED Angel Eyes Upgrade, M166 OEM wheels (M6 offsets), xenon fogs, LCI iDrive knob and looking for Mtech front and sides!
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X