Directions to jano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Directions to jano

Hi. Kindly assist me with directions to jano from dubai marina and his contact details. Thanks

I look after Jano garage as well as many other BMW workshops in Dubai , let me know if you still need help in Jano or other place by PM .

Comment

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=D...ra=ls&t=m&z=14

Comment

Hi Ehssan I want to go there, can you please assist me as to who should I go meet there etc! Thanks.

- - - - - - - - - -

Hi Ehssan I want to go there, can you please assist me as to who should I go meet there etc! Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by i55y View Post

- - - - - - - - - -

ask for Ali ( the owner ) , tall guy with optical glass's , mention my name as reference .

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
            ask for Ali ( the owner ) , tall guy with optical glass's , mention my name as reference .
            Ok went there.. got the following done;

1) Replace all spark plugs
            2) Replaced ignition coil (Coil # 3 I guess)
            3) Top-ed up power steering oil and replaced air filter
            All for 900 inclusive of Labor.

Engine vibration at cold starts and gear shifts are much smoother now!

The Jolt / bang sound still comes at cold start but the mechanic over there said its pretty normal in these cars after a certain while! I hope he was right and there is nothing to worry about!

Thanks Ehssan

Comment

cool stuff

Comment

Dear Ehssan

I need some help. I don't know how to PM you.

It's important matter. thanks

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                I look after Jano garage as well as many other BMW workshops in Dubai , let me know if you still need help in Jano or other place by PM .

Comment

Working...
                X