Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a fair price?

Hi guys,

I was wondering if 170,000 AED is a fair price for a 2010 BMW 335 coupe with 26,000 KM.
    Car is black with red interior at Abu Dhabi motors. Its fully loaded with M package and has warranty until 2015.

No history of accidents etc.

Any benefit for having it as a 2010 over the years before?

Thanks.
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over priced I think! check on Dubizzle, you can easily compare prices

As for advantages I think the previous models had the issue with the High Pressure Fuel Pump... I'll let the experts give their opinion
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Now it is expected that the dealership prices for used cars are a bit higher than market due to the condition of the cars they sell. But is it waaaaaay high?
      sigpic
      Audi R8 - White / Blk
      Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

You can always buy the warranty for 15k... I don't see value in this deal. Remember 2011 got the bigger mirrors and facelift too.

Comment

So what is a fair value for such a car? Maybe a better deal can be negotiated.

About buying the warranty for 15k, wouldnt the car have to be in perfect condition to get the warranty? in other words anything wrong with the car needs to be fixed prior to purchasing the warranty, correct?
          And this suggests that such a car is worth approx 155,000 AED or even less?!
          sigpic
          Audi R8 - White / Blk
          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Working...
          X