New to this world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this world

Guys, looking at buying my 1st BMW - I guess it will be E90 320i 2006-2010. Loads on Dubizzle between Dhs. 55 - 75K

I need your advises, suggestion, anything that comes to your mind for someone like me.

This will be kind of a weekend car which i would like to sell / upgrade after 12 months.

Main considerations are based on my budget of 50 - 70K
    *Choice of model
    *Evaluating
    *Maintaining
    *Reselling

I have always owned Japanese cars / SUVs so I know I am in for a bit of a thrill and dent in the pocket wile maintaining and reselling but I am ok with the idea.

Stranger looking for a way - i (probably) know where I want to go but don't know which way - directions anyone?

Cheers!

Update: I read this and now I probably don't even know where I am going - Lost
    http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1672140
    Aarghh "I don't understand the appeal of 320d/320i's, they are horrifically overpriced for what they are. The main market for them seems to be middle aged women who buy them purely for the badge.."
    Last edited by bambaiya; 31-01-2012, 11:53 AM.

Welcome to the world :)

For 50 to 70k you can get a 325i… they are better than the smaller 320i in all aspects.

Look for +2007 models and look for some proper service record. they are relatively cheap on maintenance and you wont be losing much when you sell it off. Just aim for a lower mileague one since most of them have down round trips to the moon.

I had one of those in 2010… the car was better when I got rid of those silly runflats :D

Comment

Working...
    X