Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updateing the navigation software...

Hi guys,
    Any solution for updating the navigation software (updating maps) other than the expensive charge by the dealership? they are asking my friend something like AED 10,000
    He drives a 2009 335 coupe.
    Thanks.
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

updating software for 2009 model?! y? the car should come with CIC, is he facing an issue with the navigation? or just he want to update it,

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

not all the 2009 came with CIC ,,, ( depends on production month ) ,

if you mean 1000AED to upgrade from the old navigation to the new navigation system then advise your friend to go for it ( if the dealer really able to do it ) , because it cost way a lot more than 10K ..., I have sold many CIC upgrades to E60 - E70 and E92 , usually it cost around 15K ..

Comment

Well his problem is that some locations are not showing on his navigation, while they show on his friend's 2011 or 2012 X5. He went to the dealership and they quoted him AED 10,000, not 1,000.
        sigpic
        Audi R8 - White / Blk
        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

I can sell you the updated map for Arabian gulf , but first get me the VIN # of the car to see which system he has .

Comment

Im in same situation, I think ur friend need an updated dvd nav. Cd, my old dvd cd was 2009-2, and dnt have all location, they gave me the updated dvd cd and now all location appears, I think ehssan can sell him the updated one as he said

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

I will ask him for the VIN, but when u say u can sell him a DVD, about how much are we talking about? PM if anything.
              sigpic
              Audi R8 - White / Blk
              Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

VIN is P193606
                sigpic
                Audi R8 - White / Blk
                Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                  VIN is P193606
                  OK , according to the VIN you posted above , the car production date is 03/2008 . which basically comes with the old I-drive

I'm waiting a reply from my supplier regarding the latest map and the pricing ,, will keep you updated ..

Comment

Hi. I have 2006 650i convertible, us spec. Will a gcc dvd work in my nav? Thanks

Comment

yeah, i am intrested also, how much for a MK4 updated dvd? that would be "arabian gulf high"

thanks
                      Bimmerian. Carma FF race exhaust. BMW DMK 6 Ultra Short Shift kit. CDV X. BMW Performance CSL 19" Rims. Apex. Stop-Tech. RPI. APR Aero. CSL intake. Epic Alpha-N. KW Clubsports. GC race sways. Tillett. Sabelt. 288/280. SuperSprint s1 - cats. Custom roll bar, rear STB, ME stb, Brembo 6x4 :w00t:

Comment

Originally posted by drdubai View Post
                        Hi. I have 2006 650i convertible, us spec. Will a gcc dvd work in my nav? Thanks
                        I have 2012 version for your car , 2013 is not yet released as per AGMC .

email me to emhtuning@gmail.com , Will get your radio sorted out and will provide you with map DVD .

Vanne : sorry I don't have any new map for MK4 , AGMC has it but 3000AED is a lot unless we can get a lot of people interested then sharing is the best way of having it .

Comment

Working...
                        X