Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine oil & spark plugs for E46

hey guys..

I used to put the mobile 1 which comes 7 liters and bosch spark plugs with 4 heads..

which is better for e46 castrol or mobile 1 ?

I heared that castrol oil gives 20 to 30 hourse power..is it true ?

+

which spark plugs is better..2 heads or 4 heads and which brand ?

NOTE: Indicating the hot weather

* hope this THREAD will be helpful for all of us

Originally posted by BMW_LORD View Post
    I heared that castrol oil gives 20 to 30 hourse power..is it true ?
    :bricks:

Comment

OEM Spark plugs is enough...

prepare to say good bye to your engine my firend. 7 litres is overfill!

Comment

why man ??

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
          :bricks:
          :spank: sorry ehssan....i need to do it coz i laughed much :D

Originally posted by BMW_LORD View Post
          why man ??
          dude...ur engine need 5 - 6 liter with changing the oil filter, and who told you that the oil can increase the car power?! dont listen to anyone bro. u r driving a BMW and u should know thease things :D

for my M im using castrol TWS which is special for M cars, for my E46 i was using BMW oil which is not expensive.....hope this help u out,
          Last edited by eoudeh; 31-10-2011, 04:39 PM.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

I know guys..I laughed too when I heared that..I thought I missed an important point in BMW *_^

Comment

the e46 m3 engine which is a 3.2 takes upt to 6.5 litres when you change the oil filter and 6Litres without changing the filter.

you are putting in 7 litres in a 330 engine that probably doesnt consume over 6litres with replacing the filter.

when you put extra oil inside an engine you are technically destroying it. it won't hurt much if it wasn't driven for much but it will harm your engine over the long run.

just google the word "oil overfill" and you will read too many reports on how it harms an engine.

Comment

I used to change the oil engine with oil filter at the same time but actually this is the first time I know that overfilling oil will affect the engine..I will try to avoid this in future

Comment

also for e36 325 it take with change oil filter 6 liter or 5 liter????!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X