Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who know the eisenmann race exhaust...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who know the eisenmann race exhaust...

Hey,

I have a question about the eisenmann RACE exhaust for an E60 M5...

Please tell me if the exhaust is very loud, as in will get in trouble every time next to police!

Cant really tell from the video clips and sometimes it is not mentioned if the exhaust was simply the section 3 exhaust or a full system.

For those who know the exhaust or heard it, please give your input.

The car has the Tubi exhaust already, and that is medium loud it seems.

Thanks.
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

I would say it is DEFINITELY in the loud department!!! waaaaaaaay too loud! beautiful sound though :drool:
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

extremely loud.... tubi is excellent and enough

Comment

It is loud no doubt, but i have learned that you can control the decibel levels of your exhaust system buy playing around with the mid pipes.

There is loud under WOT, and there is stupid loud with high pitch, and then there is drone!

Drone is what attracts the cops when they pull up next to you and you are idling!

I just installed the RPi GT mufflers and connected them to my Miesterchaft Section1 and 2. And believe it or not, it is perfect. It is actually less noisy than mufflers with stock section 1 and 2. The drone goes away amazingly, and you get a nice pitch when you gas it!

Comment

I am the proud owner of this exhaust... Is it loud ? Yes.... Is it oval? Yes..... Is it beautiful? Yes... Have i been pulled over ? Ermm..yes, but for speeding, not the exhaust.... To be on the safe side, you need to be careful where in dubai you rev, and if you happen to encounter police on shiekh zayed, then keep the rpm @ 2500 and the volume is drastically reduced . But should you buy it?? Hell yeah :)... Warning, it keeps you smiling all day long!
          sigpic
          Current
          E92 M3 2011
          # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
          # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
          # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
          E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
          # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
          # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
          # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

^ hahaha cool feedback!

And Designo, when u say drone, what do u mean exactly. Many have used this term, i just dont know what it refers to ;) does it refer to the loudness while on idle?
            I wish they weren't so strict here in kuwait. My wife just got a ticket for the tint on her jeep srt8. I put that tint and i selected the lightest color, something that she wouldnt get in trouble with. Some friends even tell me the car needs a tint and i reply, it does have tint!!!! Its that light. Still she got a ticket!
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

hahaha...muhannad u know its not allowed in kuwait even 0% :D
              shockerg1 exhaust is RPI and bad they have only one version but the best one for u in q8 is sport one which is not loud compared to race one, also if u have a good vitamin (w) then go a head and dont hesitate to install the race one :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                hahaha...muhannad u know its not allowed in kuwait even 0% :D
                shockerg1 exhaust is RPI and bad they have only one version but the best one for u in q8 is sport one which is not loud compared to race one, also if u have a good vitamin (w) then go a head and dont hesitate to install the race one :D

Loool... Excuse me? I am not shokri!!! I dont have an rpi exhaust! And i am serious hurt that you forgot who i am :spank2:

I have a loud eissenmann race exhaust, which yep does drone around 1000 rpm s idle , and cold starts..... Drone means low frequency loud sound.
                sigpic
                Current
                E92 M3 2011
                # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
                # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
                # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
                E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
                # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
                # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
                # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

u like race exhausts?

u dont wanna be pulled over?

here is the solution: dont rev next to the Police or in crowded areas like JBR - DXB

Comment

Originally posted by LSB_M3 View Post
                    Hey,

I have a question about the eisenmann RACE exhaust for an E60 M5...

Please tell me if the exhaust is very loud, as in will get in trouble every time next to police!

Cant really tell from the video clips and sometimes it is not mentioned if the exhaust was simply the section 3 exhaust or a full system.

For those who know the exhaust or heard it, please give your input.

The car has the Tubi exhaust already, and that is medium loud it seems.

Thanks.
                    hey, yes it is veryyy loud. i have an eisenmann cutback on my 330ci and its incredibly noisy. louder than the cops allow but i have never been stopped
                    ''Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.''

''Fear is exciting for me.''

Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by shockerg1 View Post
                      Loool... Excuse me? I am not shokri!!! I dont have an rpi exhaust! And i am serious hurt that you forgot who i am :spank2:

I have a loud eissenmann race exhaust, which yep does drone around 1000 rpm s idle , and cold starts..... Drone means low frequency loud sound.
                      Lol...tula...walla im really sorry, how come I forget u....my bad bro, u can :spank: me for once lol

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

My full RPI exhaust used to drone in cold starts to the point I stopped saying hi to the neighbors being afraid they would tell me that I am bothering them!
                        '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
                        '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
                        '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
                        '92 E36 325i Black
                        History:
                        '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
                        '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
                        '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
                        '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

Muath, I hear it live at yas ..it was stunning bro, again ll tell u y......y u sold it :spank: :D

Comment

Originally posted by ///power View Post
                            My full RPI exhaust used to drone in cold starts to the point I stopped saying hi to the neighbors being afraid they would tell me that I am bothering them!
                            Bro, it's the RPi xpipe and Section 1! Mine does not drone on cold starts!

Comment

cause e60's with only section 3 drone like MOFO's I remember a fellow members was quite insane... we had to push it out of garage to avoid waking up the family!!! :rofl:
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X