Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exhaust Manifold Gasket - E60 M5

Guys

Can someone please check at the dealer in Dxb if this part is available? Bahrain dealer doesn't have it. I ordered this part from USA with the correct part number, but they sent me the wrong gaskets, just by holding it I knew immediately that is was wrong part!

Part number is 11627833278, 10 pieces.

It is labelled #2 here

Definitely not E60 M5 gasket! I have seen E60 M5 gaskets when I got them for my Evosport headers.. they are much smaller and lighter than this!

I am not able to illustrate to my supplier how they are wrong, I am waiting for my headers to come off so I can place them on the manifold and take a picture. Then hopefully get a refund!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by designo; 25-09-2011, 11:07 PM.

Comment

i ll check the availability by tom. and ll let you know...

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Already got them I will send them tomorrow ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
          Already got them I will send them tomorrow ;)
          Thank you brother!

Comment

Came home after a long day at work to see 10 beautiful babies waiting for me! Big THANK YOU to Bruno, I owe you big time brother!

Now I have to come over to visit!

Comment

Nice one bruno!
              sigpic
              Current
              E92 M3 2011
              # White Angel Eyes # Carbon fibre Roof # Silverstone II Metallic with Full extended Red Interior
              # H&R sport springs #19' APEX ACR-8 rims with P-zero tyres # Bimmertech Tv system
              # Full IPE F1 Exhaust system all sections , with GINTANI burble tune

Previous
              E36 M3 Evo Convertible 'me Jane'
              # Manual 5 speed with Auto LSD 3.38 with Individual Magma Interior # BBS LMs 18 Rims with Chrome Lip
              # UUC shortshifter & UUC aluminium Flywheel and E39 M5 clutch Kit # Long Beach Blue Metallic

E60 M5 'me Julie'
              # Eisennmann Race Exhaust # Updated Rear Lights

Comment

WOW, real bmw brother BRUNO (Y)
                ''Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.''

''Fear is exciting for me.''

Ayrton Senna

Comment

any time Designo ;)

Comment

You must spread some rep around before giving it to Bruno!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X