Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E46 M3

Dear all,

After much consideration & selling my 325 in Bahrain, I have finally decided to buy a M3, silver with red leather interior. Got the car on Sunday after going through the chaotic inspections & registration. Even installations of the plates were hectic with super long waits under the unforgiving sun. First few days after the holidays, everyone is still in the holiday mood, slow start.

Really happy with the car, evidently, enjoying every minute of it. Took a drive to Dubai last night, love it & will do it as much as I can ☺ Need to do some maintenance soon like change of oil, oil filter, fuel filter, sparks, value adjustment & engine drive belts. Hope they r not too expensive. Oh ya, last night, played with it all the way to the red line and while shifting into 2nd gear, there was a loud “THUD” which I believe its from the tranny. Is it normal? I personally don. Advice pls.

Need a tint too. Can I get the 3M offer in AUH? Need some help from anyone pls. Will upload pics once I have washed it. CHEERS…..

Congrats ! You definetely have to show us what you got.. Regarding the tint, the offer is not valid in Abu Dhabi, nor in Dubai, we're working with some new sponsors to provide the tint services for our members..

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      Congrats ! You definetely have to show us what you got.. Regarding the tint, the offer is not valid in Abu Dhabi, nor in Dubai, we're working with some new sponsors to provide the tint services for our members..
      Thanks SSense. Will definitely show us guys or a small meet up AUH members for some sisha if im given the honor. And as for the service, will visit either Al Turk garage (Mr. Muneer, 0507827322) or Green Palm (Mr. Nader, 0503499912)
      as recommended by eoudeh. Would it cost me a hand and a leg? The "THUD" is normal?

Comment

u can check with Lamasat behind Dar Al Shifa Hospital (defense road), there is one guy his name Akram, he ll help help u.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
          u can check with Lamasat behind Dar Al Shifa Hospital (defense road), there is one guy his name Akram, he ll help help u.
          Thanks chief. I'll do that & quote ur name too. LOL

Comment

congrats on the new ride.. I guarantee u no car will every give you as much pleasure and pain at the same time as this one!!! hehe...

as for the thud... yes, that's normal if you are reving it high and aggressively. Once u settle down in ur driving, the thud should not be apparent. I'll leave the experts to give their opinions as well :)
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
              congrats on the new ride.. I guarantee u no car will every give you as much pleasure and pain at the same time as this one!!! hehe...

as for the thud... yes, that's normal if you are reving it high and aggressively. Once u settle down in ur driving, the thud should not be apparent. I'll leave the experts to give their opinions as well :)
              Yea, but i don mind the pain so long im given the pleasure in reutrn. LOL No pain, no gain.

Comment

ahh mabrouk!! post up pics!! =D

Comment

Originally posted by aaiezz View Post
                  ahh mabrouk!! post up pics!! =D
                  i'll once i have her washed. Promised.

Comment

How much is the Dice ipod intergration unit? Where can i get them fix? Thanks.

Comment

At the time i bought mine from yellow hat on SZR for AED750 but that was 3 years ago! Best option is order it online i think... Itll be much cheaper :)
                      sigpic

Comment

hey dibs on the online purchase if there's a group buy for the Dice! boot mount preferably please!! =]

Comment

At the time i bought mine from yellow hat on SZR for AED750 but that was 3 years ago! Best option is order it online i think... Itll be much cheaper :)
                          Alright but who can do the installation in AUH? Im really interested. Thanks. And group but sounds good. Can someone organise? ehehe

Comment

They all come in one standard box... Its ur choice whether u want the connector cable in the boot or drag it all the way to the glovebox like i did. Its was a hassle to get it there but definitely worth it!! Specially if u're using ur iphone :)

Oh and dragging it to the front is completely hidden, cant see anything...
                            sigpic

Comment

They all come in one standard box... Its ur choice whether u want the connector cable in the boot or drag it all the way to the glovebox like i did. Its was a hassle to get it there but definitely worth it!! Specially if u're using ur iphone :)

Oh and dragging it to the front is completely hidden, cant see anything...
                              The dash mount from Bimmian look solid http://www.bimmian.com/46/DIC/
                              But which to get? please advise.

Comment

Working...
                              X