$ 8 Million Gold-Plated Armored Rolls-Royce Phantom LWB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$ 8 Million Gold-Plated Armored Rolls-Royce Phantom LWB

What about an armored, gold-plated luxury car that costs $ 8 million? Anybody interested? If so check out this white Rolls-Royce Phantom EWB with a solid gold treatment ordered by a businessman from the Middle East for the outrageous price of $ 8,150,000.
    The golden treatment includes a gigantic golden radiator grille, chrome-plated door handles, trunk-lid trim, hinges and hardware on the rear picnic tables were replaced with solid 18K gold. The “RR” logos in the wheels also received an upgrade. United Kingdom’s Stuart Hughes is responsible for the project. The company is known for covering iPads and other electronic devices in the precious metal.
    The owner’s safety is the second subject surrounding this exclusive vehicle. Thanks to Eurocash AG, a Swiss coach-builder that specializes in armoring vehicles, this particular Rolls can withstand assaults from AK-47s, Dragunov sniper rifles, and even hand grenades. It took them 18 months to build it!
    On the inside a plaque states: “One of the first two Armoured EWB Phantom of Production in the World,” so apparently the only expense spared on this Rolls was the cost of a proper translator.

Source: gtspirit

whoa BLING BLING to the core!
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Very well made!
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Class to another level!. could do better on the rims.
        - E82, 1M - Current
        • Akrapovic Exhaust • BMW Performance Seats • BMW Performance Steering Wheel
        - E30, 316 Touring - Current
        • BBS Rims • Eibach Lowering Springs • Some Engine Modifications
        - Nissan Xterra - Off Road - Current
        E36, 318 Touring Sold
        E36, M3 Evo Sold

Facebook Instagram SnapChat

Click HERE to get your BMW ///M Bracelets from BMW Club UAE

Comment

The children in Africa are gonna love this!

Comment

Originally posted by designo View Post
            The children in Africa are gonna love this!
            i shouldn't laugh at this... id be a horrible person for laughing at this...
            on a bit of a tangent but still somewhat related i wonder if there's any ivory in there somewhere too

Comment

Working...
            X