Anyone want help with their BMW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want help with their BMW?

I am just curious if any of you need/want a hand doing some work on your bimmers! I just got here last week and am itching for some car projects (until I get my own). I have had/worked on many bmw's e36/e39/e46/e90's. Anything from interior, engine, exterior, paint, suspension etc. Would love to lend a helping hand and meet a few members! In case you wonder about my abilities please feel free to check out my blog in my signature!

:E30Cabrio:

that's really kind of you , we don't really have a lot of DIYers in here :lol:

maybe the weather is your enemy . people who needs cosmetics stuff they wait till winter unless it's major stuff ..:D

we appreciate your offer anyways , where do you stay , are you on a visit or you live in UAE , ?

maybe we can arrange small gathering with some members ..

Comment

I live for DIY, at the end of August my truck arrives (being floated) and I threw a bunch of my tools in the back :) I recently moved to Dubai and right now in temp accommodations through work until I find my own place....

I will need to find something reasonable with a garage I know that!

Comment

Really kind of you, appreciate your helping hand to this Club ! Enjoy your stay mate :)

Comment

welcome to DIY freak :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

it is nice of you & u are welcome to dubai

Comment

I have a couple of projects that will keep you busy. Will be needing your help and input :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                I have a couple of projects that will keep you busy. Will be needing your help and input :)
                When do I start? :danceclub:

Comment

I wish I'm in Dubai so I could benefit from your help :)

But you got your own project now. Oh wait... It's in perfect condition! Mashallah!
                  '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
                  '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
                  '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
                  '92 E36 325i Black
                  History:
                  '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
                  '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
                  '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
                  '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

Locating S38 3.8L

Originally posted by INFAMOUS View Post
                    I am just curious if any of you need/want a hand doing some work on your bimmers! I just got here last week and am itching for some car projects (until I get my own). I have had/worked on many bmw's e36/e39/e46/e90's. Anything from interior, engine, exterior, paint, suspension etc. Would love to lend a helping hand and meet a few members! In case you wonder about my abilities please feel free to check out my blog in my signature!

:E30Cabrio:
                    Hi,
                    would you be able to locate an S38 3.8L engine, excellent running one or can you performance rebuild and install on older BMW?
                    thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X