Alpina's galore!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpina's galore!!!

Here's a link to a thread on Detailing World of which might interest a few people. It's got pictures of a guy's garage in Germany whith about 31 different models of Alpina's in various forms, have a look very interesting.....

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=82510
    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

this is the ultimate alpina heaven

Comment

Craze for Alpinas makes you do such things :)

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
        Here's a link to a thread on Detailing World of which might interest a few people. It's got pictures of a guy's garage in Germany whith about 31 different models of Alpina's in various forms, have a look very interesting.....

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=82510
        This is a beautiful collection.
        sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
        2006 Z4M - SOLD
        1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
        2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
        2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
        1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
        2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

simply amazing! :drool:

this proves alpinas are forever :)

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

E12 B7S Turbo :bow:

BMW history:

Comment

:drool::drool::drool::drool: ... enough said
                ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

This is the "Get on the president's bad side day" for you BB!!!!!!

Comment

^WHY?????

Imagine having the space to house a collection like that!!!!!! and the cash to buy them all as well...that might help!!!!
                    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Originally posted by pqrs357
                      Hope your Authenticator key is better than others. By the way, if you have no time to farm the cheap wow gold, come to us and let us know, we offer gold on wow, you can buy world of warcraft gold, our wow gold prices are really cheap, compare it to all the supplies, I am sure you will come back to us.Hope everything goes well. We are a world class world of warcraft gold online store. We supply cheap wow gold, the cheapest wow gold to our loyal and reliable customers. You may buy wow power leveling here. There is wow gold of sale; you can buy wow gold here. We have mass available stock of wow gold on most of the servers, so that we can do a really instant way of wow gold delivery.Buy cheap wow gold come to http://www.wowgold1000.com
                      spammer!

BMW history:

Comment

*drooling*

i would LOVE to spend a day in that heaven, just staring at those beauties ...
                        Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                        19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                        M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Working...
                        X