Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
    I thought the break in period was 5000 kms
    Hasan, you're right. And this is how I'm gonna do it (which reflects what the manual says):
    0-2000: max 5500rpm max speed 170Km/h no full throttle accelerations.
    2000-4000: max 6500rpm max speed 220Km/h
    4000-5000: max 7500rpm max speed 220Km/h
    >5000: end of break in.

Honestly, as a newbie, 6500rpm to me it's already A LOT of fun! :E30Cabrio:
    :bmwbest:

Comment

Great!

It will only get better with time.
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
        you can complain against them

600 54 5555 Dubai Consumer Protection

if a new car is bought and had to return for a fault at least two times during the first year you have the right to get a replacement, I told the same for a friend of mine and he used it against Al Nabooda and its working fine, they know this rule and they know that not everyone knows it....read the rules here before you go:http://www.consumerrights.ae/

Thank me later....
        Hi, I went to the website but couldn't find anywhere where it says that (about the right of replacement if two faults in first year). Can you please provide exact link?

Comment

Originally posted by HussamT View Post
          Hi, I went to the website but couldn't find anywhere where it says that (about the right of replacement if two faults in first year). Can you please provide exact link?
          Never in a million years would a car dealership replace a car if 2 faults occur in the first year!!!
          May be 2 or 3 of the same faults in the first month but even then the faults have to be like major mechanical or electrical failures and thats only if the car is of the road or un-safe to drive!

Comment

Working...
          X