Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H&R Hubcentric wheel spacers

Hi guys.

I am currently looking for H&R Hubcentric wheel spacers, probably 10mm Rear (I still have to measure), to fit on my BMW E46 318Ci model 2004 with 18'' OEM style 135M double spoke wheels, lowered with AC Schnitzer springs...
    So anyone could advise me about the spacers ? And tell me where could I get them in Dubai ?

Thank you...

Motorsport Wheels (MSW)

Call Andre on 055 8806130
    1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
    2012 Camaro SS
    2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
    2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Thanks, I also found Performance Garage...
      Anyway I'll check them both and see wich one is the best :)

Comment

Jaikes from performance has them too. tell him bruno sent you.

Comment

Thanks Bruno... If i say u sent me do I will get a discount ? :)

Comment

yes you will

Comment

Jaics doesn't remember you :(

Comment

Lol, tell him Ayham from BMW Club UAE?

Comment

Jaics of Performance Garage asked me to go to Al Mansour Tyres cos he don't have them in stock... And they want to charge me minimum 900 aed for 1 pair !
                  In H&R website 1 pair is 50$ + 4 bolts 15$ = 238 aed ! WTF !?!

Comment

Thon i called Jaics who told me to order 5mm spacers from him for 500 aed or 10mm for 550 aed !?! He said buy 5mm then he said no buy 10mm then again he changed his mine and said buy 5mm... Some more he want me to pay a deposit. Then I refused cos I don't even know which one will fit my car. I guess he should have measure the gap on my car before asking me to pay a deposit for a pair of spacers that he just assumed they will fit...
                    Conclusion he told me I don't want to do business with you and he hang up the phone on me!
                    I guess I don't need to say that I'm disappointed with his customer service and his impatience, rudeness and absence of knowledge and stupids advises !

Comment

i bought from him stuff worth 7500 AED last week... anyways, i don't think anyone can recommend a set of spacers over the phone lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacky - x View Post
                        Jaics doesn't remember you :(
                        :rofl2:

Jaics of Performance Garage asked me to go to Al Mansour Tyres cos he don't have them in stock... And they want to charge me minimum 900 aed for 1 pair !
                        In H&R website 1 pair is 50$ + 4 bolts 15$ = 238 aed ! WTF !?!
                        Welcome to UAE

Thon i called Jaics who told me to order 5mm spacers from him for 500 aed or 10mm for 550 aed !?! He said buy 5mm then he said no buy 10mm then again he changed his mine and said buy 5mm... Some more he want me to pay a deposit. Then I refused cos I don't even know which one will fit my car. I guess he should have measure the gap on my car before asking me to pay a deposit for a pair of spacers that he just assumed they will fit...
                        Conclusion he told me I don't want to do business with you and he hang up the phone on me!
                        I guess I don't need to say that I'm disappointed with his customer service and his impatience, rudeness and absence of knowledge and stupids advises !
                        Its the same with most suppliers here. They don't know sheat about anything. :lol:
                        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Why don't you pass by us on Saturday to get some measuring done?

Comment

Bruno, I went to performance garage so Jaics should have measure it... Instead he wanted me to pay deposit to place an order of maybe 10mm maybe 12mm or maybe 5mm spacers or maybe all if them so I can fix all of them on my car and see which one will fit.
                            I personally call this attitude unprofessional, if he dont know how to sell wheels spacers and take the correct measurement then he should not sell them or learn.
                            And the way he talk to me on the phone "I don't want to do business with you" and hang up the phone in me is just beyond the limits... I don't know how you guys deal with this kind of people who don't respect the customers and insult you when you just want to share your passion about car and of course buy from them, bit I can't take it so I ll never go there anymore.
                            Even I'd AGMC is all ****** up, at the end if we ask to speak to a Manager (most of the time German) he will apologies on behalf of the staff who was rude, try to fix the problem and most of the time offer you free valet polish and inside cleaning. And this is what I expect when I buy something, I means a minimum of respect!

Comment

@Ayham: Pass where? Do you own a shop/garage? Do you sell H&R wheel spacers?

Comment

Working...
                              X