Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need your opinion

Hello all,

Can you see the below dubizzle link and let me know if the price sounds right?

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified...==&ps=2&page=7

Also, if anyone's got any background on the car, i'd appreciate it if you could let me know.

Thanks!!

- Nabeel

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced I think! the boyz will correct me here but I think u can get an e92 M3 for that price!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

This car has the new N55 engine...But given the "desirability" of the E9X M3 at this price, I'd fork it on one. But I don't think this one is overpriced, given that an '07 335i sells for about 130K.

Comment

So what do you think is a fair price for the car? I'm going to see it today, what i should i look for other than obvious abuse, dents, etc.

Given that the car's only been driven 5k kms, i expect it to be brand spanking new...

Comment

At this mileage, I can't see how anything would need attention...

Comment

IMO its appropriate price of a car in this condition, but i dont know y the flower rims for 330i it should be different maybe AGMC option different than AD motor one.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thats a good price.

Go for it before someone else takes it.
              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

went to see it yesterday and its in really good condition. seller won it in a raffle draw, drove it for a couple of months, and is now leaving the country.

Since the 2012 model bmws will be out soon, is the car still good value? it'll be a 2 year old model pretty soon.

Comment

Do you know the price of the new car.

I don't think the new shape will come to the UAE in 2012.
                  sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Price is Ok as Ayham and Eyad said .. but are you looking for E90 335I or you found this then you thought it might be OK for you ..

because the options of E92 335I is away more than E90's , E90's don't have Peddle shifts , no DCT gearbox , and most of them don't come with Logic 7 sound system ..

older E90's never got front parking sensors , so if you were not considering the E90 , then forget about it as you will regret it sooner or later ..

Comment

it's a good family car if you're looking for a very low mileage car. i say go for it with a little negotiation to be on the safe side and make sure the service and warranty is valid.

Comment

the car's registration says that it is a 2009 model, whereas the owner swears its a 2010.

first registration was done in Jan '11.

The fact that that it says 2009 on the registration kinda kills it for me. i wont be able to get a higher tenure on a 2 year old car as opposed to a 1 year old car.

Comment

ask him to give you the last 7 digits of the Chassis number... should be in this format JP 87045

put that number into www.realoem.com and it will give you the year of manufacture
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

the production date is mentioned on the black label when you open the driver door , for example 03 09 which means march 2009 ,, the year mentioned on the registration card is linked to the factory production date of the car customs paper .. no one can play with it ,, so if it says 2009 on the card , then it's 2009 ..

but remember ,, the warranty and service contract ( if available ) starts from the first registration date ...

Comment

Originally posted by nabeelc View Post
                              the car's registration says that it is a 2009 model, whereas the owner swears its a 2010.

first registration was done in Jan '11.

The fact that that it says 2009 on the registration kinda kills it for me. i wont be able to get a higher tenure on a 2 year old car as opposed to a 1 year old car.
                              some times it's a registration error.

Comment

Working...
                              X